Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Unbelievable BBC interview with man pulled from wheelchair by cops.

:facepalm: rolling towards the police in an agressive manner even PC savage would have a hard time saying that with a straight face.

he was rolling towards me in an aggresive manner and I feared for my safety:facepalm:
would I guess be the offical line.

is Littleshite signing copies of his book anywhere around Brighton or Romford anytime soon? I want to give him a piece of my mind looking straight in his soulless eyes.

Jewish Chronicle up to it's usual standards

McIntyre has been at several of the boycott demonstrations at Ahava, the Israeli cosmetics shop in London. I lead the pro-Israel counter-demonstrations. At one of the demonstrations McIntyre deliberately directed his wheelchair to run over my foot, causing me agonising pain.

I have no idea if he did something similar at the student demonstration last week. But unless his condition has changed since he ran over my foot some 4 months ago, his assertion to Brown ("I can't physically use my wheelchair myself") is simply not true. He is only too adept at using his wheelchair, sometimes as an offensive weapon

I like the comment about possible questions to ask Prince Charles. "Is it true that you believe in hereditary monarchy?" Are you an opponent of democracy?" "Just what exactly were you doing driving towards those students?"

Do these cunts have unbreakable windows?

Nope, but if you bust their windows they'll run a front-pager about an anti-Semitic attack on their offices, 'cos their staff are the type of people who parlay any attack on Jewish property, Zionists or the state of Israel into "anti-Semitism". take it from someone who knows. :D

I like the comment about possible questions to ask Prince Charles. "Is it true that you believe in hereditary monarchy?" Are you an opponent of democracy?" "Just what exactly were you doing driving towards those students?"

"You knew there was a protest. Did you go to the theatre to deliberately provoke the protesters?" would be a good'un.

Ealing councillor Phil Taylor implies Jody Mcantyre is faking his disablility
McIntyre is not being particularly honest though. Although he presents himself as a cerebral palsy victim in a wheelchair he does not mention that by his own account he walked up the 9 stories of stairs of the 30 Millbank building during the student riots of 10th November. His account, here, also makes it sound like he is quite happy to be at the sharp end of these demos; always at the front, dismantling barriers and walking himself to the top floor of 30 Millbank.
:facepalm:

http://philtaylor.org.uk/?p=4096

spend much time watching it then? Their world news coverage, is 100% better than anything the BBC propaganda machine could even think of mustering. And AJ, fucks them into oblivion. With no lube at all.

100%! I guess you ignore the domestic coverage. Anyway, this is for another thread, less of the derail.

Ealing councillor Phil Taylor implies Jody Mcantyre is faking his disablility
:facepalm:

http://philtaylor.org.uk/?p=4096

This is developing into a common theme - they did the same on BBC Breakfast - implying that the uproar about this is because he's disabled, not because it was an outrageous unprovoked assault on an unthreatening protester. The BBC have persistently cut off the end of the video where the second cop drags the out-of-control one away - presumably because this completely undermines the idea that there was any reason whatsoever for the first cop to jump on him.

Cunts.

spend much time watching it then? Their world news coverage, is 100% better than anything the BBC propaganda machine could even think of mustering. And AJ, fucks them into oblivion. With no lube at all.

You need to get over the heroes and villains stuff xes.

This is developing into a common theme - they did the same on BBC Breakfast - implying that the uproar about this is because he's disabled, not because it was an outrageous unprovoked assault on an unthreatening protester. The BBC have persistently cut off the end of the video where the second cop drags the out-of-control one away - presumably because this completely undermines the idea that there was any reason whatsoever for the first cop to jump on him.

Cunts.

You can pretty much see the talking points develop: he's not really disabled, he's "playing the "disabled card", he deserved it because he's "a revolutionary" / pro-Palestinian / was on a previous demo. It takes quite a lot of moral gymnastics to accept the idea of hitting somebody in a wheelchair and dragging him out of it - twice - when you're always claiming the police only ever hit people when it's absolutely necessary and they're being attacked and so on. (Actually quite a lot of the commenters on the Guido post have abandoned that position and said they just like the idea of the police deliberately hitting "lefties", which I suppose has the advantage of being more connected to the truth.)

You need to get over the heroes and villains stuff xes.

The BBC will talk of Russia's market reforms and privatisation as being 'troubled,' but not really disagreeing with it overall (except some out-of-context waffling about the reassertion of Soviet-style centralisation of political power and lack of democratic freedom, as if being dismayed that the latter doesn't automatically go hand in hand with such change). At least in this country, even local journalists won't (I think) get beaten to brain damage for sticking their noses where they don't belong. A while back there was the assassination of a lawyer connected to the case of Anna Poltikovskaya's murder, and worked for Novaya Gazeta, her old paper. He had also been involved in the case involving the grenade-throwing (at his own men) Russian colonel who had been sent down for abducting, raping and murdering a young Chechen woman during the second war. A journalist with him, a young woman in her twenties, had her bits blown out too. Such people as Politikovskaya, as someone sneered, are "unimportant." Which is true to a certain extent, in that there was no major conspiracy against her. It's just the representatives of the state sending out a clear signal to the little people not to fuck about.

"And here's what's going on today in our world news round-up."

Why break the address? Let the spambots find the fucker.

ben.brown@bbc.co.uk

Was probably just being a bit over paranoid about the boards. You know, the usual Daily Mail article saying some looney lefties, sorry the term de joeur is revolutionaries, in Brixton trying to wreck hero war correspondent Ben's career.

Back in the 1980's the tories complained that the BBC was full of lefties causing trouble for the government. Since then how has the political make up of the journalists changed? Do you think someone is to blame for the apparent percieved shift to etonian rightwingers in the BBC?

given the reaction to the editors frankly incompetent blog post

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2010/12/interview_with_jody_mcintyre.html

this story is going to be running for a while yet

It's a full-on liberal implosion :D That the twat editor at that BBC blog also thought it worth linking to Jody's blog as evidence that he was a'asking for it' was a right old giveaway and good to see him being torn a new one over it (to the point it seems he's hidden the comment). Is Bakhurst another public school moron?

Back
Top Bottom