Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Unbelievable BBC interview with man pulled from wheelchair by cops.

Another example of Mr.Brown's level of professionalism. Disrespectin' the troops this time last year.

Saying that it's hardly Soviet propaganda: Look at all the smiling happy people, isn't everything wonderful.

What's with the Soviet thing? Because it cocks a snook regularly at the outside, you'll be hard-pushed to find anything critical of the government being the reason why people aren't smiling, and why a lot of things are, in fact, shit at home.

Funny you mention that cus the Daily Mail does (taken from twitter)
picture1jt.png
That is such a new low I'm almost impressed. :mad:

innit.. it's eye-wateringly offensive.

it does handily prove that the kind of comedy peddled by little britain isn't harmless fun though.

i think it would be unwise for ben to be out in a hardhat at the next demo. i suspect he wouldn't be made very welcome.

What's with the Soviet thing? Because it cocks a snook regularly at the outside, you'll be hard-pushed to find anything critical of the government being the reason why people aren't smiling, and why a lot of things are, in fact, shit at home.

Well if you want criticism of Russian domestic matters then watch BBC, CNN, Sky, blah because you'll find plenty of it there.

I'm not up for some popularity contest; I could ask the same question of you, butchers. Are you seriously ignoring the fact that the beeb has been accused for years of being pro-Palestine?

If you want a thread on pro-palestinian bias at the Beeb why not start one rather than disrupting this one (where the content is overwhelmingly different)?

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

If you want a thread on pro-palestinian bias at the Beeb why not start one rather than disrupting this one (where the content is overwhelmingly different)?

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

I'm replying to an earlier post where someone seemed to be inferring the beeb was biased. Why not target plenty of other posters not strictly on the subject?

Cheers - jer, Babylondon

if you go to a riot/demo and the police force use baton rounds cs gas or water cannon all are slighty inderscriminate and at a distance
but batons and mandhanling a bloke in a wheelchair he's not a threat and if he's that gobby he can be wheeled out the way and left to calm down on the naughty step maybe given a ballon and some colouring books?
a cuntish thing to do but no need to get physical.
littlejohns a cunt.

piss off you insufferable prick.

Oh go away if you can't even get the irony of this, newbie. Another poster congratulates Mr McIntire for having a go at alleged BBC bias - I am hilighting the ambiguity of such a statement. Bias in favour of who? For years, Pro-Israel supporters and various right wits have claimed the BBC is biased against Israel. But there are also those who believe that the BBC is biased in favour of Israel.

Now do you understand, newbie? Which one is it?

Oh go away if you can't even get the irony of this, newbie. Another poster congratulates Mr McIntire for having a go at alleged BBC bias - I am hilighting the ambiguity of such a statement. Bias in favour of who? For years, Pro-Israel supporters and various right wits have claimed the BBC is biased against Israel. But there are also those who believe that the BBC is biased in favour of Israel.

Now do you understand, newbie? Which one is it?

The latter.

HTH.

True, from the outside, and often according to its own agendas, and not looking at things you'd perhaps want to see. You'll get neither with PutinVision.

it still pisses over ANYTHING that the BBC/SKY/CNN or any other propaganda channel can do. Al Jazeera, and I know I beat this drum a fair bit, is by far the best news channel out there in terms of fair reporting. And they've been critisized for doing so. Because if you don't tow the official line, you've got no place in the media.

The latter.

HTH.

Don't understand the HTH bit but I know people within the beeb, even, who think the former. Who are rabidly Pro-Israel and believe their colleagues to be biased lefties...

It's all a matter of perspective. Which is why I was amused by the bigging up of an ambiguous comment. I'm all in favour of Palestine, myself. As stated before on other threads here - I've been on pro-Palestine demos myself.

But as usual, some eejits are wont to make the usual assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom