Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukip - why are they gaining support?

I think you'd better brush up on your - british - arthurian legends.

The above response is just as politically worthless as the ha ha you used an irishman on your poster one.

Posted (or reposted) on Attila the Stockbroker's excellent Facebook page recently :

Attila the Stockbroker said:
10155248_10152372496482417_2977556599927740180_n.jpg

His comment :

ATS said:
Sorry, mate, that pint you just served me has been sitting in the pump since about 1954 and is flavoured with lots of old hat and a hint of fascism. In fact your entire cellar is full of nothing but ullage. Piss off.
:)

PS Attila's a proper real ale fan and has been so for years. Same with me and loads of other non UKIPs. So despite 'Farage's Man of the Beer' self image :rolleyes:, it's still safe to drink proper beer, pub and beer fans :D ;)

do we mention that UKIP appear to be taking their prediction of a potential victory in Camborne so seriously they have appointed a 17 year old as branch chair who has been gobbing off all over the shop and making a complete arse of herself.

Will read that in the paper version on the train tomorrow. She's normally pretty good at getting stuff out of her interviewees, not always to their credit but I'll wait and see ....

do we mention that UKIP appear to be taking their prediction of a potential victory in Camborne so seriously they have appointed a 17 year old as branch chair who has been gobbing off all over the shop and making a complete arse of herself.
Stay classy ukips; now they have children to argue for smoking.

Its a front page story, with large photo of him, crazy,

meanwhile, ITN have just done a package on another UKIP crackpot, this time much more dangerous, saying "because of multi-culturalism, the U.S is committing suicide", shades of Breivik? just caught the surname, Challice, Farage would not condemn it, citing free speech.

Farage is okay with his wife being from outside Britain because she doesn't come in huge waves. :D

This is a party with representation in the lords; how does that square with their claim to an better politics when they aren't even in parliament.

Last edited:
Keep it up wells, you're doing a great job for UKIP: YouGov have UKIP taking the lead for the first time in the european election polls this weekend.

YG:

UKIP 31 (+4),
Labour 28 (-2),
Conservatives 19 (-3)
LibDems 9 (-1)
Greens 8(+2)

It's all falling into UKIPs lap right now - by-election expected as tory MP resigns (before being kicked out it seems) over cash for questions - in a seat with a split anti-tory vote, neither of who can overhaul them on their own, but tory defectors plus two sets of tactical votings from lib-dems and labour can.

This is Patrick Mercer in Newark btw.

Are the people posting ha ha thick as fuck UKIPers going to get behind the tories and urge a vote for them to keep the main enemy out?

Last edited:
It's all falling into UKIPs lap right now - by-election expected as tory MP resigns (before being kicked out it seems) over cash for questions - in a seat with a split anti-tory vote, neither of who can overhaul them on their own, but tory defectors plus two sets of tactical votings from lib-dems and labour can.

This is Patrick Mercer in Newark btw.

Are the people posting ha ha thick as fuck UKIPers going to get behind the tories and urge a vote for them to keep the main enemy out?
Why the by? I thought this was all last year?

The parliamentary standards report was only completed friday and since then even more serious allegations have been put to them and he's expected to be the first MP to be kicked out in 60s years without being convicted of a crime - hence the expected resignation.

The parliamentary standards report was only completed friday and since then even more serious allegations have been put to them and he's expected to be the first MP to be kicked out in 60s years without being convicted of a crime - hence the expected resignation.
Oh right...good oh.

Smithson's mate did a piece on UKIP chances in Newark last year...

http://www1.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2013/05/31/if-there-were-a-newark-by-election/

...looks a bit dated now, though...I'd imagine that they'd be able to get up a good head of steam if it were called soon.

Back
Top Bottom