Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Anti-fascist mobilisations 2023

Also this weird piece from Novara: Turning Point UK Questions Inanimate Object After Bloodshed at Demonstration | Novara Media

What this piece misses as the tweet below points out is that the red pen nonsense was actually pushed by a high profile gender critical account long before Turning Point picked up on it. This is becoming a pattern now - the gender critical movement are acting as propagandists for fascists by downplaying far right violence at these events and smearing anti-fascists who report on it.

I do agree btw with whoever upthread made the distinction between terfs and fascists, they aren't the same, but terfs are now actively collaborating with the far right against anti-fascists and it's important people are aware of that.

I assume you mean fair play to anyone who has a go at the fascists, I'm sure there's probably some posters who'd say that about anyone who has a go at the swp?

You are sure that there are some posters on here who'd say fair play about anyone who has a physical go at the SWP including far right groups like Turning Point ?

Any Leeds folk doing this?
IMG_0180.jpeg
I’ve just been told this is a SWP poster? Are Stand Up To Racism affiliated with them. There’s no SWP logo on it.

Back
Top Bottom