Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Anti-fascist mobilisations 2023

I get frustrated at these demos. the way you win is outnumbering them and outshouting them. I'd much prefer battering the cunts but those days have pretty much gone unless you like jail. and I'm too old and fucked now anyway.
We have to turn up though cos this 'boats' shit is toxic

Situation in Cannock yesterday looks to have been very concerning- Nazis Collett & Towler’s Patriotic Alternative running riot and being cheered on by a right wing mob. As the tweeter says, antifascists need to wake up to the escalating fascist threat outside the big cities and the amount of radicalisation and fascist recruitment that is going on - perhaps on a par with the early growth period of the EDL:

was just about to post that :thumbs:

I’m out the country but tickling up as many people as possible

Really needs to be a bigger turn out than last time

There was a rape in Newquay last week and the police arrested perpetrator he had a foreign name. The right are piling on this, despite him not being from this hotel, Not a refugee etc

It’s despicable using a rape to generate this far right anti migrant shit

Needs stopped in its tracks, people need to keep momentum and continue turning up

Last edited:
Details for Manchester on Saturday:
Fr1AHS5XsAEpqyx
Fr1AHuYWYAAtRPk

In Newquay counter protesters massively outnumbered the right
Took the whole road and pushed the right off the plot

Protest over

Anti immigrant protesters just faded off.

Good fucking effort

Not important enough for the right to get up on a Sunday morning

Also good to identify the locals doing the protesting.

Collett and Towler’s NeoNazi Patriotic Alternative are leafleting for an anti-migrant demo on the Notts/Derbyshire border in Long Eaton marketplace at 11am on St George’s Day - 23 April. Local antifascists preparing a response. Last demo organised by local fash & racists outside one of two hotels being used to house asylum seekers in the area was heavily outnumbered by the counter protest, so seems like PA trying harder to get bigger turnout for this one…

Collett and Towler’s NeoNazi Patriotic Alternative are leafleting for an anti-migrant demo on the Notts/Derbyshire border in Long Eaton marketplace at 11am on St George’s Day - 23 April. Local antifascists preparing a response. Last demo organised by local fash & racists outside one of two hotels being used to house asylum seekers in the area was heavily outnumbered by the counter protest, so seems like PA trying harder to get bigger turnout for this one…
F4E21415-765E-4268-8025-F5FCA4DBFDAF.png

Where is Long Eaton marketplace? I mean I’m sure I could google it, but seems a bit of a schoolboy error to not even mention the town or city it’s in on the flyer.

Would make sense that there’s at least some activists there. Collett isn’t though. He’s from Leeds.

They had a march in Nottingham and I remember several of the arrests were from there. Some others have been arrested on other criminal charges before and after (not always due to racist organising - often down to other forms of criminality).

They were out in February this year as part of a larger action, so unless this is testing the water (expect a “small boats” emphasis to the messaging), there’s probably stuff going on in other places too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom