Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tucker Carlson and Assange

Have you considered the possibility that we have been hating Carlson since before it was fashionable, for all the other shitty stuff he does?

Of course I've considered it. I gave it all due consideration as I was cleaning my teeth this morning. Just the upper left molar though, which takes approx. 1.5 seconds on a good day.

No, of course I haven't considered it ffs. It's completely freaking obvious that y'all take your political cues from some demonic stew of Channel Four News, the Grauniad and whatshername the barlady down the Albert. You'd hate your own grannies if Polly Toynbee told you to.

I think I hate him more for boosting Qanon and right wing insurrection against a vestige of democracy. The devil's work.

The creepy mister Carlson will do or say anything or adopt any opinion or position you like as long as Carlson gets work.

Go on then phildwyer his best works after responding to the main bit above.

Fair enough, you're on. My response to your above is that he does not, in reality, "boost Qanon." Also that his recent firing by Fox proves that he will not, in reality, adopt any position that will get him work.

Alright? So now then, you ask about his best work. This is the best and bravest report I've seen on the MSM by anyone, not just Carlson. What do you think of it?

Some criticism expose of the guy

Come on dude, that wasn't the deal. You asked me to respond to your points, and then post what I considered to be his best work. The assumption being that you'd have some kind of response to what I posted, just as I did to yours.

Obviously the New York Times hates him, for the same reason the entire MSM hates him--he's exposed the war crimes of the British and American states. It's no kind of response just to post up yet another hatchet job.

Fulfill your end of the bargain. Watch the video I posted and tell us what you think.

Come on dude, that wasn't the deal. You asked me to respond to your points, and then post what I considered to be his best work. The assumption being that you'd have some kind of response to what I posted, just as I did to yours.

Obviously the New York Times hates him, for the same reason the entire MSM hates him--he's exposed the war crimes of the British and American states. It's no kind of response just to post up yet another hatchet job.

Fulfill your end of the bargain. Watch the video I posted and tell us what you think.
There is no deal 'dude'. I posted a link. You didn't respond. You posted your favourite Carlson monologue. So what?

There is no deal 'dude'. I posted a link. You didn't respond. You posted your favourite Carlson monologue. So what?

I posted it because you asked me to post it. Presuming that you actually wanted to watch it. Otherwise, why would you ask?

Seriously, you can't possibly form a judgment about the guy based on what the MSM says about him. They have every reason to hate him. Just watch either of the videos I posted on this thread, and give us a response. Doesn't seem like much to ask tbf.

Watch the video I posted and tell us what you think.

I clicked on it, Carlson's opening comment was that Assange had been locked away in one place or another for over a decade, this demonstrates the dishonestly of Carlson, because most of that time he chose to hide in the Ecuadorian embassy, he wasn't locked away.

I clicked on it, Carlson's opening comment was that Assange had been locked away in one place or another for over a decade, this demonstrates the dishonestly of Carlson, because most of that time he chose to hide in the Ecuadorian embassy, he wasn't locked away.

How would you like to be stuck in the Ecuadorian embassy for five years?

Well actually, I suppose you might like it quite a lot. Better than the alternative eh?

But most people would not like it one bit, of that I can assure you. And for what crime? All he did was expose the evil of the US/uk governments. The bloke deserves a medal imho.

Well actually, I suppose you might like it quite a lot. Better than the alternative eh?

But most people would not like it one bit, of that I can assure you. And for what crime? All he did was expose the evil of the US/uk governments. The bloke deserves a medal imho.

He chose to hide away, to avoid a European Arrest Warrant issued on behalf of Sweden, who wanted him "on suspicion of rape, three cases of sexual molestation and unlawful coercion.

A better option than going to prison for rape? It was his choice and lost some people who had faith in him a load of loaned bail money. He's just a selfish cunt.

A better option than going to prison for rape? It was his choice and lost some people who had faith in him a load of loaned bail money. He's just a selfish cunt.

If they have evidence against him for rape, why don't they charge him?

Obviously he was set up because he was exposing the most powerful people in the world for the murderous scum they are. This isn't aimed at you (I don't know you) but I honestly think you'd have to be as thick as two planks not to realize that.

If they have evidence against him for rape, why don't they charge him?

:facepalm: How the fuck could they charge him, when he was hiding away, and they were unable to have the European Arrest Warrant carried out, and sent back to Sweden?

He chose to hide away, to avoid a European Arrest Warrant issued on behalf of Sweden, who wanted him "on suspicion of rape, three cases of sexual molestation and unlawful coercion.

Alright, so why did Mike Pompeo plot to kill him? You reckon Fat Mike is that militant a defender of Swedish women? Or do you think he might have some other motive?

[...pause for thought...]

Nah, Pompeo probably doesn't give a tinker's cuss about Swedish women, does he? Most probably he had some other motive then I suppose. Hmm, what could that possibly have been?

[... pause for thought...]

I know! Maybe Mike Pompeo was afraid of being exposed as a war criminal! By Jove I do believe I've solved the case. Over to you Watson, what's your view of this matter:

[looong pause for thought, to be continued at a later date]

Both things can be true, Phil. He's doubtless been on the end of state dirty tricks but he's made it easy for them by being a rapey wrong'un.

Finally the voice of reason. Yes alright, I admit that he does look like a bit of a weirdo to me. But not half as weird as Pompeo, who really did plot to kill him, and who most certainly would not have done so in defense of the honor of Ingrid:

Those people currently obeying the MSM's instructions to revile, mock, loathe, despise and so forth Tucker Carlson might want to consider the possibility that you are being told to hate him because he regularly produces reports like this one:

9:30 She accuses the CIA of operating domestically with imputity...which is unlawful and US has checks and balances to prevent....but Tucker just lets that slide

download (1).jpeg

"Question everything, believe nothing" says Phil.

[Multiple reports of Assange's rape and sexual assault]

Everyone: "I wonder if there's a case to answer? Perhaps hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy isn't a strong look - I hope that the international justice system works and he faces the consequences IF it's proven that he's a rapist and abuser."

Phil: "Why do you sheep blindly believe everything you see? Here, watch this youtube that has shaped my entire worldview."

["Reports say" that the CIA asked about options to take Assange out, as reported in the Guardian]

Everyone: ...

Phil: "THIS DEFINITELY HAPPENED"

Everyone: "I wonder if there's a case to answer? Perhaps hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy isn't a strong look - I hope that the international justice system works and he faces the consequences IF it's proven that he's a rapist and abuser."

Phil: "Why do you sheep blindly believe everything you see? Here, watch this youtube that has shaped my entire worldview."

["Reports say" that the CIA asked about options to take Assange out, as reported in the Guardian]

If the CIA did look options at taking out a hostile foreign actor on foreign soil...that is within its remit...its also the Guardian's story not Carlson's....Mrs Assange asserted things beyond that to Carlson - he just let them float on by

9:30 She accuses the CIA of operating domestically with imputity...which is unlawful and US has checks and balances to prevent....but Tucker just lets that slide

True. The reason is that everyone in the USA knows that the CIA operates domestically with impunity. It's not a point worth disputing. Surely you don't imagine that the CIA feels bound by the constitution? Or indeed by anything at all? They're a law unto themselves.

I already done admitted that he seems like a bit of a weirdy imvho. And that's about as much evidence as there is against him. Not that I'm ever wrong about such matters, but there is after all no law against seeming like a bit of a weirdy to me. There bloody well ought to be though, half the posters here would be banged up right away.

Anyway, you know what they say: Never eat at a place called "Mom's," play poker with a man named "Doc," or argue politics with a chap called "Zapp."

Back
Top Bottom