Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Trump the "how will he go down Poll"

How will it go down....

• Total voters

Ranbay

The same rules apply
Well what do you think will happen?

Public for bragging rights.

Last one in full is " None of these, he'll resign saying he was being strangled and couldn't do anything he wanted and the system was rotten and he couldn't change it. Whatever reason he gives he won't be able to hack it because he can't have his own way so he'll run off like a petulant schoolchild"

Last edited:
Can't edit the last one now, but it should say " None of these, he'll resign saying he was being strangled and couldn't do anything he wanted and the system was rotten and he couldn't change it. Whatever reason he gives he won't be able to hack it because he can't have his own way so he'll run off like a petulant schoolchild "

I've gone for the last option; although an assassination - or severely injured* - may be preferable (apart from pence being the VP) and would prevent another term. (*that's assuming a bullet would find a brain to damage).

'natural causes' ... too much orange!

Whether he's actually dead or not is by the by, it will give him the opportunity to leave and hide.

When there was speculation that he would be a one term president, I never thought it referred to a school term.
I think he will walk away in the near future when he realises that being the most powerful human on the planet amounts to little more than a constrained figurehead and that the US Constitution is his biggest opponent.

Can't edit the last one now, but it should say " None of these, he'll resign saying he was being strangled and couldn't do anything he wanted and the system was rotten and he couldn't change it. Whatever reason he gives he won't be able to hack it because he can't have his own way so he'll run off like a petulant schoolchild "
It reads very dramatically as it stands. :D

Firstly he will never resign or admit defeat, so that option is out. The impeachment process is so loaded in favour of the incumbent, particulary one who controls the senate, that that doesn't seem likely unless solid proof of a pretty major crime emerges. Remember he was elected president despite several ongoing sexual assault investigations and a recorded admission of his behaviour towards women. Heart attack, I just don't think we're that lucky. Ditto assasination.

If the alternative is Pence, then Trump lasting the full term in a state of perpetual war with the civil service, courts, state governments and most of his own cabinet might be the best case scenario tbh. The democrats would probably be more able to defeat the hair-brained incompetence of Trump than the icy-eyed bible thumping ruthlessness of Pence in 2020 as well, provided they don't run Turd Sandwich again.

You forgot to add the option, "in a nuclear apocalypse with all humanity next week, which he will provoke after becoming dictator on thursday"

The same thing that was supposed to happen with Reagan but never did.

I reckon there will be some kind of attempts on his life by some unhinged liberal wearing a pink tea cosy on their head, but his body guard with bionic arms will dive in front of him just in time.

I think the Republican congress is going to try and get as much passed as quickly as possible until a tipping point is reached where Trump starts seriously threatening their own electability. Then they will move forward with impeachment with the massive dossier of dirty secrets they have on him

My worry is, if he ceases to be president for whatever reason, how much worse is the VP who would assume the role?

He's going to end up resigning and skulking back to Trump Tower with his tail between his legs, tweeting about how unfair everything is.
Sadly I just don't think he's capable of resigning, the man cannot recognise or admit failure, so I said impeachment but I know that's easier said than done and don't know if enough GOP representatives hate him/are embarrassed enough yet. Can you be impeached for plain old incompetence? He clearly doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing or any interest in learning how things actually are as opposed to how he assumed they might be.

I agree with dessiato that the VP isn't an enticing prospect - he's a potentially competent Christofacist.

Sadly I just don't think he's capable of resigning, the man cannot recognise or admit failure, so I said impeachment but I know that's easier said than done and don't know if enough GOP representatives hate him/are embarrassed enough yet. Can you be impeached for plain old incompetence? He clearly doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing or any interest in learning how things actually are as opposed to how he assumed they might be.

I agree with dessiato that the VP isn't an enticing prospect - he's a potentially competent Christofacist.

malfeasance

Maybe a strong wind will catch his hair and blow him far far away.....

But seriously...I think he may well die of natural causes on April 1st.

Back
Top Bottom