Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

I've skipped the end of tonights so that I can have an element of surprise when I watch it on Sunday with mrsb :oops:

But its almost unbelievable how shit the faithful are now being - "You're a shit faithful so we'd be better off without you anyway" isn't really a great tactic.

Classic divide and rule, even if it is completely accidental.

I think Miles is probably boned now. I see Awful Paul stood as far back from it all as he possibly could.

Do we reckon Zack saw them together in the garden?

I've skipped the end of tonights so that I can have an element of surprise when I watch it on Sunday with mrsb :oops:

But its almost unbelievable how shit the faithful are now being - "You're a shit faithful so we'd be better off without you anyway" isn't really a great tactic.

Classic divide and rule, even if it is completely accidental.
But given there are going to be traitors left until pretty much the end (because they will get to recruit if too many are found) you might as well just get rid of the people you don't like.

But given there are going to be traitors left until pretty much the end (because they will get to recruit if too many are found) you might as well just get rid of the people you don't like.
That is some Machiavellian level shit going on here. :eek:

You should go on series 3 :D

I think Jaz is my new Traiitors hero. 😍 And I don’t he believed Awful Paul’s heart to heart discussion at all. Which actually felt quite threatening. I suspect it won’t be long before he gets thoughtful about Harry.

E2A: watching the Uncloaked episode now. They’re completely right about the despot thing. Which suggests at some point there will be splitting!

He'll throw anyone under
Also see how
Paul and Harry were both the ones drawing attention to and criticising Miles in the task
Good spot.

I’m really hoping that Harry turns on Paul at some point. Trainee surpassing the master sort of thing.

Apropos of nothing, has Zack openly suspected Paul previously or have I made that up?

Back
Top Bottom