Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

I really enjoyed his smugness taking a dent and hope that people noticed the terrible acting!

If I’d have been Ash I would have deliberately made myself look more pissed off every time a traitor voted for me!

Good episode that. I particularly liked the possibility at one stage that there would have been only two traitors left to murder!

Was a fun episode. Was kind of waiting for the round table part. The traitors are a strong group now. I'm looking forward to seeing the reactions in tomorrow's episode.

Was a fun episode. Was kind of waiting for the round table part. The traitors are a strong group now. I'm looking forward to seeing the reactions in tomorrow's episode.
Not as strong as they think as a) their double bluff was guessed and b) they almost shot themselves in the foot with hubris!

My favourite traitor is definitely Miles. :)

I'd forgotten how shit the music is. Drippy version of Walking on the Moon was tonight's highlight. :D
i blame all the "talent show" crap - they have to do hundreds of covers on those and theres lots of changing catchy older pop songs into earnest balads... simon cowell has a lot to answer for - so many awful modern pop music formulas have come out of those shows

Not as strong as they think as a) their double bluff was guessed and b) they almost shot themselves in the foot with hubris!

My favourite traitor is definitely Miles. :)
Yes
Paul called suspicion on himself with that move. People definitely think there’s more than one traitor in the dungeon. At the moment, most think the other is Meg, but since she’s the only one that can be murdered, that won’t last long. That scheme badly misfired. Ash went, but at what cost?

Also, what might Ash say?
She might hint that she wasn’t the only traitor in the dungeon. After the murder, that leaves just Paul or Andrew. Paul didn’t need to be in that position. He put himself there.

I’ve got a morning off work and a need to properly relax for once. I was planning on keeping S2E4 for today but obviously failed. :rolleyes::D I’m considering rewatching the start of S1. I wonder if it holds up to a second viewing, or not as once the suspense is gone it’s meh?

I’ve got a morning off work and a need to properly relax for once. I was planning on keeping S2E4 for today but obviously failed. :rolleyes::D I’m considering rewatching the start of S1. I wonder if it holds up to a second viewing, or not as once the suspense is gone it’s meh?
If you've not watched the Australian one (Season 1 anyway) it's worth a look, I enjoyed it. But I wouldn't bother with the US or others as they're all minor celeb contestants.

I wonder how far traitors can go in their hints as they leave? The penultimate traitor to leave in series 1 was pretty blatant in his parting comments and that seemed to be acceptable.
I thought it was out of order, but really what could they do at that point? Tell everyone to pretend he hadn't said it?

I've just watched a trailer for series 2 of The Traitors USA and I think I've just seen John Bercow in it! :D
How many times is he going to say ORDER!

I thought it was out of order, but really what could they do at that point? Tell everyone to pretend he hadn't said it?

It does explain the cliffhanger - maybe she'll drop some heavy hints. And yup, what can they do to stop her? "It wouldn't be fair" won't work so well when you've literally told them to be treacherous.

I like the new verb, traiting, that a couple of them have used. Can't actually think of a normal verb that describes "doing treacherous things" (betraying isn't the same thing) so I like it beyond the show.

Harry is this season's Wilf. Nobody seems to suspect him yet and I can see why. Paul's got cocky after being voted Mr Popular and that'll see him gone, though probably not just yet.

Some of them were excellent at the stepping-stones task. The young blonde woman just ran across it like a LOTR elf (her lacking part of a hand also meant she got out of the bindings quickly) and Diane, Jasmine and Jaz all did it really well and are generally pretty good at "stuff." The traitors need to start considering who can earn them more money as well as just who to get rid of.

Sonja set herself up by being just TOO cosy. Knitting all the time, including in bed wearing an eye mask... Obviously that was for comedic effect and the other players didn't see it, but she made herself overall have a scary too-kind Grandma effect, like Daphne from Eggheads.

Back
Top Bottom