Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The rise of fascism in the US

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. At least she'll be able to devote more time to her gun themed diner.
I thought it had closed ? I did like the sound of Ruger Rueben though which was/is Angus corned beef, sour kraut, Thousand Island dressing on Marbled Rye

The Republicans run everything here. Its to the extent that the Dems don't even run someone for some offices.

the opposite htere, democrats win some districts with bolshvik majorities. ocasoio got 70%, but others got 80+ percent (in my house district, nadler got 81%). in one broonx district, the democrat was uncontested and no vote tally was given, though i imagine he'd have to get at least one vote to be elected.

I thought it had closed ? I did like the sound of Ruger Rueben though which was/is Angus corned beef, sour kraut, Thousand Island dressing on Marbled Rye
Has it? I don't know. I'm not sure my nerves could take armed waitresses, no matter how succulent the sandwiches. I'd be too concerned about the potential for accidents.

Presumably she will declare it "stold" and there will be recounts and who knows what else ...

Pity the Boeberts' neighbours if she loses.
I'm amazed there's no actual footage of her pervy husband tearing up the neighbourhood in his pickup truck a month or so back ...

As awful and centrist as the Dems are I really can't see someone like Nadine Dorries becoming a Democrat. Its easy to imagine Kamala Harris or another right wing Democrat joining Keir Starmers Labour tho

Can't see a midterm election thread ... Guardian shows Democrats likely taking Senate by 1 vote and Republicans likely taking the House by about 5. If this is right aren't the Dems just as screwed as they have been?

Did they really just vote in a dead guy?

i know president biden isn't as young as he used to be, but that's a bit excessive...

:p

or did you mean this

apparently it's happened before

seems kinda weird - but if you support party A, but your party's candidate died after nominations closed, then you're going to vote for them rather than let the other lot win.

i think in the UK, the election (in that constituency) is postponed if that happens.

i think in the UK, the election (in that constituency) is postponed if that happens.
Which would be the right thing to do.
Surely the fact that they're dead is going to have an influence on the voting??

"Let's go out and vote for Larry Jolene, its what he would of wanted."

Seem to recall a dead pimp winning an election for the republicans in the last few years too?

Crazy place.

Lots of content creators I follows on YT are hailing this a victory for some reason. Dems don't control anything except the presidency now. This means they'll drag Biden down even more and he's already useless

Lots of content creators I follows on YT are hailing this a victory for some reason. Dems don't control anything except the presidency now. This means they'll drag Biden down even more and he's already useless
no indeed they don't have any governors whatsoever and no state legislators :facepalm:

Dems still have control of the senate, for now. If Nevada goes Republican (as is the current projection) it's either 50/50 (Dem control) or 49/51 Republican, depending on the Georgia runoff.

to be fair tho the republicans don't control either the house of representatives or senate
1668075702111.png

Posted this on another thread but it relates to this one too. Its critical of the dems and republicans.

Back
Top Bottom