Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The ongoing stupidity of Home Secretary Priti Patel

Aye all politicians should have elecoution lessons and speak in proper RP in fact any of them that so much as drop an h should b

One of the worst human beings that inhabits this earth. I can't contain my rage when I see her or hear about her. This is going to sound trivial in comparison to her views and the toxic bilge that spews out of her god awful mouth, but I go full Bruce Banner when she fails to pronounce her ings. Policin, workin, the absolute thick cunt.
Unless you're from Yorkshire that's the standard pronunciation these days and arguably predates the 'ing' form for the present participle (though not the gerund, the two forms merged sometime in middle English).

One of the worst human beings that inhabits this earth. I can't contain my rage when I see her or hear about her. This is going to sound trivial in comparison to her views and the toxic bilge that spews out of her god awful mouth, but I go full Bruce Banner when she fails to pronounce her ings. Policin, workin, the absolute thick cunt.
TBF* If that's if she normally speaks dropping g's then we shouldn't complain as it's an ad hom argument. There is enough she does to complain about. But if it's an affectation then yeah it's stupid.

*I'm not supporting her at all, she's horrendous.

222464726_371949950954325_832995389616469926_n.jpg

She's obviously just in thrall to her PM and will do anything to please....

Attachments

• newFile-9.jpg
    newFile-9.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 17
She's obviously just in thrall to her PM and will do anything to please....
Nonono, it's all a false front. She is being charming to Johnson so that, when she has found the Macbeth to her Lady Macbeth, and had him drive the knife into the liar's back, she can stand there, all cheekbones and pout, and profess complete innocence.

Back
Top Bottom