Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The ongoing stupidity of Home Secretary Priti Patel

I just hope those allegations about Ted Heath and the young boys were false. I even heard one podcast with David Icke where someone said Heath had raped and murdered children in a children's home with Jimmy Saville which might have been as fanciful as the idea that the lizards control the earth from the moonbase
I suspect that David Icke was talking bollocks.

But I heard the rumours from my (tory) parents.

I suspect that David Icke was talking bollocks.

But I heard the rumours from my (tory) parents.
Well David Icke and his lawyer mate were undoubtedly talking Sex Pistolian bollocks as usual but I just hope the sex abuse allegations were false ones. It made the news a while ago but then seemed to somehow go cold. I heard there were rumours of Leo Abse as well which was sad if true as he was responsible for the legalsiation of homsexuality in the reforming Wilson government. I just hope they weren't Cyril Smith.

speaking a a mate who is pretty senior in the civil service- Patels response to most thought through input from the service is an automatic kicking back on any measured opinion that does not suit her own take, to the point where the staffers are demoralised when putting together their work. These are not beaurocratic office drones either, but smart objective and rational people with decades of experience in their fields. This is hardly breaking news I expect.

speaking a a mate who is pretty senior in the civil service- Patels response to most thought through input from the service is an automatic kicking back on any measured opinion that does not suit her own take, to the point where the staffers are demoralised when putting together their work. These are not beaurocratic office drones either, but smart objective and rational people with decades of experience in their fields. This is hardly breaking news I expect.

this is deliberate - she doesnt want to be told stuff isn’t going to work - so she can blame the civil service later on

E6K1YZhXsA8Cqvp

Not so piranha now eh, more funfair goldfish. She knows she's to blame for encouraging racism and is too chickenshit to face the music.
In her simplistic little cog-driven mind, she thought she'd nailed it with all her firm certitudes about "stamping out" this and "clamping down on" that. Because she isn't very clever, she hadn't realised that the moral absolutes she clings on to aren't, in reality, absolute. So she's found herself on the wrong side of the argument both ways round.

I don't suppose she's smart enough to have realise that for herself - I assume someone with slightly more smarts (maybe a passing tubeworm, or something :hmm:) has told her to wind her neck in. I do hope she doesn't :D.

One of the worst human beings that inhabits this earth. I can't contain my rage when I see her or hear about her. This is going to sound trivial in comparison to her views and the toxic bilge that spews out of her god awful mouth, but I go full Bruce Banner when she fails to pronounce her ings. Policin, workin, the absolute thick cunt.

Back
Top Bottom