Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The ongoing stupidity of Home Secretary Priti Patel

I don't really think this about many people in general. But she is completely and totally odious. I cannot detect one redeeming part of her character. Just an awful human being.

Is there anything nice about her?

I don't really think this about many people in general. But she is completely and totally odious. I cannot detect one redeeming part of her character. Just an awful human being.

Her one redeeming feature is that many gammon find her attractive, which makes them even angrier.

E1yFHzeWQAMXKPM

This one looks like Johnson's wallpaper.
Perhaps she's a spy.

I fucking hate her. Always disliked, but when she suggested starving the Irish into submission to her perverted will, I have fucking hated her with a passion.

No, she makes a Bond villain look like a right goody two-shoes. She's probably in the same league as Rose West.

I have seen it stated that this was not an immigration raid but a raid on people smugglers. Still more reason for the photo op.

A good point, but I immediately thought of this: :eek:

View attachment 269360

Guy Opperman's tweet is also "utterly misleading / unfair". These guys could have been Hitler re-incarnate pre 2010 and can have spent the intervening 11 years getting steadily worse.

Fact remains, this is the home secretary personally attending a raid in connection with a crime for which the subject has not been convicted, as a photo opportunity. Every bit of criticism coming her way is just and fair.

Why wouldn’t the momo’s in power want someone like, not so Priti Patel in their team? Would they not want an easily manipulated monster?

Surely, it does not matter about the country or what she does. She will continue to get paid handsomely. Plus, who da fuk is going to enforce the consequences for her awful actions. Whatever they potentially will and have been.

Why wouldn’t the momo’s in power want someone like, not so Priti Patel in their team? Would they not want an easily manipulated monster?

Surely, it does not matter about the country or what she does. She will continue to get paid handsomely. Plus, who da fuk is going to enforce the consequences for her awful actions. Whatever they potentially will and have been.
They will want her until she is no longer their useless idiot, but has become a liability. Of course, with this lot, what constitutes a liability is anyone's guess.

Back
Top Bottom