Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The New Tories - Ruthlessly Incompetent. Post Examples of Tory Stupidity Here

The Guardian headline says "Leader halts £3 million payout to UK MP for Drax Hall plantation, and I have to admit the thought almost flitted across my mind that Sunak had grown a backbone. But of course it's the Barbados leader.

Nice picture of Drax (worth £150 million already apparently :thumbs: ) in suit and a tie half way down :) and at the end:

Funny that no one can be held responsible today but he's very happy to take the money today for what happened many hundreds of years ago.

I saw that Drax was due to get 3 million quid but I missed the story about Barbados pulling out of the deal. Excellent news. They should be piling pressure on him to hand over the land for nothing. It's a fucking rounding error for the likes of him anyway.

A government who isn’t interested in governing or providing services but is addicted to telling you how to shit

Centralisation, just say no.

Matthew Parris is still a Tory, more or less, if a rather oddball one, so this is probably the best thread to note his confession in the Times today of attempting to destroy Peter Mandelson with a voodoo doll and some pins.

These are though. If we can't use vermin can we call them scumbags? The tiny fucking amounts they were saving (that they weren't fucking entitled to) against the devastating effects on carers' lives.

I don't think this classify as either incompetence or stupidity but rather vindictiveness versus not so wealthy actually useful members of society from the rising to the top scum vermin bags

This is one where you want both sides to die horribly. Fuck the conservatives and fuck UUK/Blair/liberals, both visions of tertiary/higher education are appalling.

I'm sure she's terrible. But gendered insults are fucking shit. So let's not use them.
We call men all sorts of things on this forum, let's not start acting like the snowflakes we're accused of being by the right-wing.

I've just remembered that you didn't like me using the perfectly fine phrase "wine mom" so I'm aware that we're not going to find common ground on policing language.

Back
Top Bottom