Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The New Tories - Ruthlessly Incompetent. Post Examples of Tory Stupidity Here

Fiver says they will.
(Gambling addicted father so) not a betting man, but the great thing is that our difference of opinion will be recorded here for future comparison with the reality of New, New LP policy, so the bragging rights will eventually be established.

But why you think such a socially conservative administration would seek to undo socially conservative vermin nonsense is beyond me.

(Gambling addicted father so) not a betting man, but the great thing is that our difference of opinion will be recorded here for future comparison with the reality of New, New LP policy, so the bragging rights will eventually be established.

But why you think such a socially conservative administration would seek to undo socially conservative vermin nonsense is beyond me.

Because I don’t expect the incoming administration to be as socially conservative as you do, especially when they can do the right thing without it costing money.

Because I don’t expect the incoming administration to be as socially conservative as you do, especially when they can do the right thing without it costing money.
You're old enough to remember the Blair approach to "faith schools"?

You're old enough to remember the Blair approach to "faith schools"?

Blair wasn’t as odd as Kelly when it came to religion, but he was definitely odd. Starmer is atheist enough to refuse to take oaths citing God. I think my fiver is safe.

Blair wasn’t as odd as Kelly when it came to religion, but he was definitely odd. Starmer is atheist enough to refuse to take oaths citing God. I think my fiver is safe.
As I said, your fiver is perfectly secure; unlike your faith in Starmer.

why are the cracking down
Apparently an asylum seeker (singular) has been sent on a flight to rwanda

After volunteering

And being paid £3k to do so

And gets five years support from Rwanda when there.

has rishi called the election yet :hmm:

being slight coy about were the fella is from who going to Rwanda with 3 grand and 5 years of lodgings

from Africa maybe Rwanda:hmm:

If he got an emergency proxy vote, he will have had to lie on the form (not having ID is not in itself a valid reason), which would be a criminal offence. I do hope no-one is so unkind as to report him.
Well, the Guardian seems to have run the story now, so maybe my scepticism was mis-placed. That said, Hunt reckons the reason he has no suitable ID is because he's misplaced the documents that might comply, this due to his dyspraxia he claims.

1714666325406.png

See, having legislated for just such voter suppression; he's the real victim in all of this.

why didn't he just keep quiet and miss voting this once?
it's not like anybody else would ever know.
avoid looking like a nob and bringing attention to the negatives of his own government's legislation .

why didn't he just keep quiet and miss voting this once?
it's not like anybody else would ever know.
avoid looking like a nob and bringing attention to the negatives of his own government's legislation .
By the looks of it he initially just grumbled to a cronys Whatsapp group, and someone must have leaked it

Well, the Guardian seems to have run the story now, so maybe my scepticism was mis-placed. That said, Hunt reckons the reason he has no suitable ID is because he's misplaced the documents that might comply, this due to his dyspraxia he claims.

View attachment 422837

See, having legislated for just such voter suppression; he's the real victim in all of this.
I mean, he's literally saying "I had to lie in order to vote because I'm neurodivergent".

So what you're explicitly saying here, you daft pillock, is that the ID regulations you voted for disadvantage people through no fault of their own?

Back
Top Bottom