Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Masons want to chip your children

Get orrf my nuts!
horns4tg.gif

Personally I don't think having a CD with a video of them on is such a bad idea... my little brother went through a stage where he was running away so often that we used to take a picture of him every morning so we could distribute to the police if we had to call them...

And the people who went off on one about microchips being implanted into our children are nearly as bad as Jazzz..

Yossarian said:
It's monkeys and typewriters - the man's been predicting so much insane bullshit for decades that sooner or later something was going to come true.
as a monkey with a typewriter.. i resent that slur on our character..

i'll be consulting my lawyer..

or i'll settle out of court for a handful of peanuts and a banana

Is this the same Jazzz who I gave a lift to, to Glastonbury and back this summer?

He seemed quite normal then.

Giles..

The idea of taking DNA from kids is ludicrous and pointless isn't it? Presumably the only use is for identifying bodies - but is that a really big problem, anyway?

Wouldn't the time and money be spent better on, say, getting people to drive slower or fixing playgrounds? :)

You're right about what they use DNA for but it's also used to determine whether blood may belong to either a victim or a perpetrator; it can be vital evidence in a murder case.

On the occasion that a child or even an adult does go missing and remains are discovered, there have been instances when DNA from the parents had to be used to identify the body but it's not as accurate as DNA from the actual victim. It often it turns out to be a different victim altogether but, when it's your loved one, not knowing is said to be sheer torture.

Jazzz said:
...The internet warning for the bomb would not have done anyone any harm...
Are you fucking kidding?

How about people who work there or have friends and family working there or nearby?

If people were gullible enough to take it seriously (or if they are just easily spooked or a bit nervous and worried generally) then you are generating more terror and misery.

Not that you seem to care in the slightest.

TeeJay said:
If people were gullible enough to take it seriously (or if they are just easily spooked or a bit nervous and worried generally) then you are generating more terror and misery.
And, worst of all, using urban75 to do so.

editor said:
Wow, I thought those bottles were Japanese; my boyfriend and I have bought them for the kids at the Asian market!
...the late Hiram Codd, ...spent his life working in the soft drinks business. In the 1870s, he designed and patented a method of sealing a glass bottle by means of a ball in its neck, which the pressure of the gas in the fizzy drink forced against a rubber washer.

codd.jpg

Bollox!!! :mad: I clicked on it and then, and only then did I think to look back to see who the comedy alter ego was that started the thread.

I think that we ought to be concerned about how we are being governed, and what methods administrations may use to keep order in the future. Planting chips into people maybe something of Science Fiction, but it is still a possibility if such devices can be used to keep tabs on people. But such an infringement on our freedoms is a long way into the future, even with our loony PM.

Our Civil Liberties are disappearing everyday. There is the fact that innocent people can be held in prison for a month without trial, that is not a theory. There is new legislation being passed that will imprison anybody found talking about terrorism of which the Police may find to be in a positive light, that is not a theory. The Policemen who murdered the Brazilian man in Stockwell Station are still free, as are the people who ordered his execution. None of these are theories, all are facts.

But it is people such as David Icke and the other Illumanist nutters who make a mockery of the injustices caused by present Government and the Police. If you hear about the Masons putting chips into children from "a mate down the pub" then I can understand getting a little anxious, but only because it's a chilling theory, but to take it so seriously that you use it to back up all the other faceless theories is not getting your priorities straight, and it makes people bored of Politics, because many people, because of people like you, watch people who care about human rights and civil libertys and think that we are, like you, making a heck of a lot of stuff up.

HarrisonSlade said:
...There is new legislation being passed that will imprison anybody found talking about terrorism...
Utter crap. Go and stand next to Jazzz.
...people who care about human rights and civil libertys...
Got bored of "doing a blakelock" on "little piggies" now have we Slade? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom