Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Masons want to chip your children

Jazzz

the truth don't care
Banned
... just as David Icke has been predicting all these years. Quite literally!

(click on logo)

:mad:

cmon jazzz, people have been advocating chipping children for years... don't you remember the soham murders - it was advocated back then too. but then, weren't you saying they were committed by rogue american soldiers and that huntley was framed? perhaps it's all part of the same conspiricy.

It's monkeys and typewriters - the man's been predicting so much insane bullshit for decades that sooner or later something was going to come true.

Well we've watched it happen - it's gone from being an outrageous suggestion, which people thought Icke was utterly bonkers for warning of back in the mid-90s to one that's been slowly advocated by the stepping-stone approach.

And now it's here. :eek:

It's still quite extraordinary to see the masons doing it without operating through another front organisation!

Eventually they will attempt to make it compulsory (prevents identity theft, replaces cash, etc. etc. ) and we will be little more than branded cattle, with tabs kept on us at all times.. and there's the even more worrying prospect of signals being sent the other way too.

SAY NO TO THE MICROCHIP

i think we're quite som way away from compulsary chipping yet. can we concentrate on fighting id cards and satellite recognition databases and whatnot first. immediate threads are perhaps more worth worrying about.

is this voluntary though?....if my children were missing/kidnapped or something, i dont think id complain if there was a way to track their exact location in record time...

but thats the parent in me talking.

If you'd given the links you provide a more thorough read you'd have discovered that Chip is an acronym for Child Identification Program. They're not actually implanting microchips into people.

bluestreak said:
he's got a very good point there jazzz. any thoughts?
yes.

oops! :oops:

oh dear. Doubtless some posters will have some pleasant advice for me on this thread. :D

(however, this is part of the stepping-stone to the real thing, familiarise yourself with the word and concept, keep your kids safe with CHIPS)

Jazzz said:
(however, this is part of the stepping-stone to the real thing, familiarise yourself with the word and concept, keep your kids safe with CHIPS)

_1409289_blair_chips150.jpg

Jazzz said:
hmmm. natty cufflinks... slightly overdressed for the chippie I reckon

look, some people say that the chip shop is all about the old ways, the dark days that were before, but i say, look, the chip shop can be a place of elegance, a place of freedom, where we can be proud of our country, a place that deserves our best clothing. i say to you now, chips, chips, chips.

MightyAphrodite said:
is this voluntary though?....if my children were missing/kidnapped or something, i dont think id complain if there was a way to track their exact location in record time...

but thats the parent in me talking.

The parent in me says, no chips in my kids.

Johnny Canuck2 said:
The parent in me says, no chips in my kids.

has your kid(s) ever gone missing?

for conversations sake, it would be interesting to get the perspective of persons whove had missing children (for prolonged periods of time)....maybe i should check out the amber alert boards and see what they say about it.

MightyAphrodite said:
has your kid(s) ever gone missing?

for conversations sake, it would be interesting to get the perspective of persons whove had missing children (for prolonged periods of time)....maybe i should check out the amber alert boards and see what they say about it.

Not really.

I don't want them hit by cars either, but I still allow them to cross the street.

Johnny Canuck2 said:
Not really.

I don't want them hit by cars either, but I still allow them to cross the street.

yeah youve got a point....being a parent is the scariest thing in the world i reckon....well it is.

most rewarding thing in the world (imo) but scariest too.

Jazzz said:
yes.

oops! :oops:
I think I should ban you for your own good right now because you're making a bigger and bigger twat of yourself with every post.

Much as I like you in real life, your utter desperation to believe in bonkers conspiracies without troubling yourself to even FUCKING READ THE CLAIMS PROPERLY or even undertake basic research before posting it up here is causing me concern.

I won't have this site dragged down by being associated with any more of your scaremongering drivel. That 'black ops nuclear bomb in Parliament' one was stupid enough. This one takes the biscuit.

I strongly recommend you try and retain what's left of your crumbling reputation and shut the fuck up about any more of your stupid, STUPID conspiracy yarns.

Your next attempt to use this site for another of your disinfo 'black ops' scaremongering yarns will result in a ban - as much for your sake as ours.

MightyAphrodite said:
yeah youve got a point....being a parent is the scariest thing in the world i reckon....well it is.

most rewarding thing in the world (imo) but scariest too.

Yeah, lots of scary things, but you can't live life by always contemplating the worst case scenarios.

My kids' school provides free updated ID cards each year with their year book picture, name and a special ID number. On the back we print their gender, height, weight, hair and eye color and any distinguishing marks.

In case of an emergency it has instructions on back directing you do call the local authorities, then 1-800-THE-LOST. Once you provide the special number, they can access the updated photo of your child, begin an Amber alert, print flyers, and plaster the photo onto the TV asap.

I'm thinking we should just put chips in their neck and cut a notch in their ear like we do our dogs and cats. :p

Jazzz said:
... just as David Icke has been predicting all these years. Quite literally!

(click on logo)

:mad:
Except that they don't use microchips do they Jazzz?

CHIP stands for CHILD IDENTIFICATION PROGRAM and records a childs fingerprints, a photo, a video and a physical description, which it then gives to the parents.

Either you were "joking" like your last bullshit thread about how Parliament was going to be nuked last Saturday or you are an utter fuckwit who doesn't bother reading their own links or is lacking some part of their brain that enables them to understand basic information.

Sorry Jazzz, I like you personally but you should really stop this kind of stuff - go and do it on another website maybe?

How does this actually involve microchips, you fool?

(oops others have already pointed this out)

Still, seems a weird acronym to choose...

Back
Top Bottom