Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The grand tory 'civil war' thread

I hadn't seen the beginning of this thread till just now - something of the drop-the-mic about this pic
There's worse...
nicky%20osborne_zpsi0mbx2zj.jpg

IIRC we still have the "right" to resile from specific clauses in the convention, but there's no mechanism for withdrawal.

I think so - the UK has "resiled" from one, or maybe two.

Also, she seems to have forgotten the sense in which the Convention was the project of... Winston Churchill.

I think so - the UK has "resiled" from one, or maybe two.

Also, she seems to have forgotten the sense in which the Convention was the project of... Winston Churchill.

What she REALLY seems to hav forgotten is the last year of bollocks renegotiation, might have made sense to mention it then.

As it is, more try and ride two horses ahead of a leadership election

Last edited:
Cheer lead an openly racist election campaign and its "rough and tumble of politics" but mumble some irrelevant and bizarre stuff about Hitler and you're making "preposterous and obscene remarks".

Funny load these tories.
The 'partners' in the coalition that is the tory party really do hate each other.

Cheer lead an openly racist election campaign and its "rough and tumble of politics" but mumble some irrelevant and bizarre stuff about Hitler and you're making "preposterous and obscene remarks".

Funny load these tories.

It doesn't matter what you say if you are a 'sensible' 'respectable' 'moderate' as the entire media will defend whatever you say and the reverse is true if you aren't seen in those highly subjective terms.

the serco stuff is hair-pulling annoying. How do they and atos and g4s and crapita keep geeting the latest privatised gig? oh. Heres how

when its that tight you don't even have to do a shakedown- you offer your help to 'good old pig fucker dave' or whatever they called him in the day. The reciprocal gladhanding of contracts to run (badly) whatever bits the political wing of the oligarchy carve off of public ownership next is just a given.

Back
Top Bottom