Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

THE FINAL! Italy vs Spain

Who's going to win Euro 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ive gone for Spain on penalties mainly because I want maximum entertainment. I don't really want this torno to end, it's been great.

Got the olives, got the ham, got the chorizo, got the red wine, got the spacious sofa and got the Spanish girl to celebrate with/commiserate.

Roll on tonight :)

I've got 20 quid on Italy to lift the trophy. I think it will go to extra time / pens.

My dilemma: I don't want Spain to win because they've already won everything, but if the Italians win they'll become insufferable.

Got the olives, got the ham, got the chorizo, got the red wine, got the spacious sofa and got the Spanish girl to celebrate with/commiserate.

Roll on tonight :)
Rump steak, real chips, corn on the cob avec lashings of Alonso nutmegging bollockteli:D

images

"Tonight I will show you how to break the Italians back doors in"

I've got nothing against the Spaniards, just think Italy will hold them at bay, then sting them. Otherwise stalemate. TBH who ever wins, their fans will go a bit nuts. There were quite a few Spannish people in the pub I watched the semi in. Probably watch it their later but try not to cheer much if my bet comes off...

I reckon Spain will just nick it. Wouldn't like to have a punt on it - just hope it's a fucking cracker of a final! :)

I have a sneaky feeling italy will sneak it, they defend very well they just need to be more ruthless in front of goal - OK that's my lawrenson quote for the night :oops:

Am really looking forward to this. I appear to be nicely drunk/merry, got some good food on the go, missus is up for it. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom