Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2017 General Election campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still not got a great answer to that SNP question. Just say you'll make a fucking deal because that's what people do, for fuck's sake.

Game theory. He doesn't have to accept the deal until he's home and dry (and the Scum/Tories have 5 years of "so fucking what...dry 'em"). He just needs to avoid dismissing them or denegrating them out of hand.

I just need him to compare magic money tree to quantitative easing and/or wars.

Game theory. He doesn't have to accept the deal until he's home and dry (and the Scum/Tories have 5 years of "so fucking what...dry 'em"). He just needs to avoid dismissing them or denegrating them out of hand.

I just need him to compare magic money tree to quantitative easing and/or wars.
But he has to be able to consider it, surely? He can't say "no" and then turn around and make a deal. U-turning before he's even formed a government!

"I wouldn't press the button because it would kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people, basically out of spite. If you don't like that, don't vote for me"

Pleeeeeeaaaaase!

Ach, "your party has decided..." - I hate this framing that goes on everywhere that going with your party is weak leadership :mad:

Last edited:
He's doing well, though he needed of her to have a shocker. That adds up to a win for her.

But he has to be able to consider it, surely? He can't say "no" and then turn around and make a deal. U-turning before he's even formed a government!

But the second he makes the move, he's crowned king. Tories/Lib Dems have no comeback obviously, where's the criticism coming from? Any supporter will bit Sturgeons arm of to keep the Tories out. It's an obvious damage limitation piece to avoid acknowledgment pre-voting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom