Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2017 General Election campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone considered the possibility that May might be unwell in some way?
I wondered about this in that Plymouth interview. I thought she was just about keeping the logic of her sentences together, even if she was spectacularly avoiding the questions asked, but she did look wired. Something going on with her eyes. I'm trying to avoid amateur diagnoses here, though Labour will be calculating whether its a good idea to have a go about her health. If there really is something going on, a no more than averagely cynical spin doctor would go for the jugular (Alistair Campbell would already be ring the news rooms). Corbyn, scruples?

Wot? ou saw her working out last Sunday? Or was she just pressing flesh rather than pumping iron?
"Yeah, yeah, Theresa's been spotting for me for a couple of years. She did get banned though for not wearing the right shoes"

Yes.
I'm beginning to wonder what stories will be revealed when she's replaced after June 8th. I'm loath to say so, but maybe she is struggling with stress-related MH issues?

Yes.
I'm beginning to wonder what stories will be revealed when she's replaced after June 8th. I'm loath to say so, but maybe she is struggling with stress-related MH issues?

Yes, that occurred to me as well as someone who has had problems with MH issues. I don't feel sorry for her though, I hope it is taken advantage of as much as possible and however possible, since her being elected would cause so many others with those very same issues to suffer even more.

Maybe she's just realised she's fucked up big time (anything short of a significant increased majority is a defeat for her) and has given up?

Not just May, everyone in cabinet looks like their breakfast cornflakes had piss in them.

and by contrast look at Thornberry, Corbyn, McDonnell, Gardiner. They all look like they are buzzing.

Polonium laced chips. :cool:

Prc_38387008.jpg

Yes, that occurred to me as well as someone who has had problems with MH issues. I don't feel sorry for her though, I hope it is taken advantage of as much as possible and however possible, since her being elected would cause so many others with those very same issues to suffer even more.
Exactly; there's no point is wasting sympathy for those that presume to govern us to advance such an anti-social agenda...still feel slightly uncomfortable speculating about MH issues. That said...summat's up.

Yep. My twist on that is that if Labour's spin doctors go for her MH, in a way, they are cunts. But fucking hell, she deserves any amount of shit that's coming down the line.

Yep. My twist on that is that if Labour's spin doctors go for her MH, in a way, they are cunts. But fucking hell, she deserves any amount of shit that's coming down the line.

If they can do it in a way that means that they don't come off that way then they should do it. Think about all of the suicides Tory governments have caused because people with MH problems had DLA taken off of them.

I don't think there's anything wrong with her.

That said, she made it all about her, and her superior ability to do tough negotiations, so.....
... and if you make the whole thing about your toughness, there's no way you'd run and hide, :) so there's bound to be speculation about her health.

By the by, before we get too worked up about this, I can't see any confirmation that she's not doing the interview. :hmm:

By the by, before we get too worked up about this, I can't see any confirmation that she's not doing the interview. :hmm:
Show us a confirmation that she is doing the interview and we can stop this speculation.

Corbyn should go on loose women. They regularly have a male guest who they gently rib and discuss things with. Bradley Walsh was on once and they loved him. Cheekie chappie cockney charm you see

Lot's of tweeter people saying same thing about her being the ultimate *shy tory*.
Mind you, not as good as yesterday's "Bricks it means bricks it."

I thought that last weekend but no-one seemed to agree.

I've not liked the politics of any of the previous pms, but they've all struck me as being sharp and on the case. She's neither.

I suspect the cunning plan is 'if she gets interviewed she'll fuck up, so don't let her get interviewed'.
This is obviously it. Her minders give her stock phrases to say, which she repeats with diminishing relevance when the questions change, she only gets to meet handpicked people, and she won't even do a radio show that Corbyn's already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom