Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Superb Owl 2023

Am I right in thinking they have a guy who comes on for one kick, in front of the posts, then goes and sits down for an hour or two, and takes home millions for this?

Am I right in thinking they have a guy who comes on for one kick, in front of the posts, then goes and sits down for an hour or two, and takes home millions for this?

yes, but no amount of money can soothe scott norwood.

I have no idea what this means.

I thought one side all played defence (note spelling there :) ) and then the other side played defence. Also very strange changing the whole team may I mention.
first time my bro watched a game with me, many years ago, he thought he was joking when he asked if the entire on field team got replaced when they switched from defence to attack.

Imagine the money Jonny Sexton or Beauden Barrett could make in this nonsense. Gotta be the best job in sport.

(or whoever kicks the goals these days for those sides)
They have had some Rugby kickers go over apparently. Gary Anderson for one.

Saw a clip of an (American) comedian on Twitter a while back which was basically "Americans complain about low-scoring sports, but with football the score can be 14-7 and all that really means is 2-1".

I do find it difficult to take them seriously when they're wearing shoulder pad fashion accessories.

I have to say I'm impressed at Darren Fletcher's knowledge of this bullshit. He should stick to this.

OH waits all year for this and then is usually zonked out before the half time show.
He books time off work and everything but he doesn't usually manage to stay awake for it.
It doesn't help that we were out all afternoon/evening. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom