Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Superb Owl 2024

Isn't the Kansas City quarter back being sacked quite a lot tonight? They don't normally get through to him that much do they

Everyone plays soccer, in Africa, South America. Yet the yanks laugh at the worlds number 1 entertainment. The creeps.

I LOVE the game...But the post TD field goal is a load of nonsense isn't it? Always inte same position, with little or no oppo influence (I get they can opt to run it in for a bonus point).

Also, the rule on intentional grounding...QB's always throw the ball oob with no chance of success, but Mahomes got called for it (seemingly) randomly earlier in the game?

I LOVE the game...But the post TD field goal is a load of nonsense isn't it? Always inte same position, with little or no oppo influence (I get they can opt to run it in for a bonus point).
I understood the individual words of that :)

Ah ok on reflection yes, once again rugby's better with proper skillful kicks from the touchline.

Also, the rule on intentional grounding...QB's always throw the ball oob with no chance of success, but Mahomes got called for it (seemingly) randomly earlier in the game?
it's a hangover from when it had only just developed from rugby, with its own set of rules. originally a TD was only worth 2 points and the goal kick afterwards 4! (other field goals were worth 5)

Ah, I take it all back, sometimes the oppo can have influence on the conversion!

Mahomes is so good. His dashing was a genuine triple threat for the offense.

Great game. Septics are wallies, and the razzmatazz makes it a struggle to take this sport seriously, but this is pure drama.

Back
Top Bottom