Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand on Revolution

Jean-Luc

I'm surprised there's not a separate thread on this since everybody's discussing it everywhere else.

618px-jeanlucpicardfacepalm1.jpg

Well, his name is Jean-Luc

'kinnel; how many threads will there be when the revolution actually starts?

And no, I know it won't be televised, you hipster feckkers...:rolleyes:
1000s, Urban is <the> forum for all aspects of revolution discussion & attracts the best mix of fruitcakes on the internet... that song is well out of date, of course future revolutions wil be televised, we'eel all be hipsters come the glorious day, except of course those 'first against the wall'...:cool:

1000s, Urban is <the> forum for all aspects of revolution discussion & attracts the best mix of fruitcakes on the internet... that song is well out of date, of course future revolutions wil be televised, we'eel all be hipsters come the glorious day, except of course those 'first against the wall'...:cool:

:D Of course....'cepting that bit about being out of date.

I take there have been many threads before about who exactly would be the first up against the wall?

Paxman: You want a revolution, but you don't even bother to vote?

Seems Paxman doesn't quite get this revolution lark.

Returning officer: "So the winning candidate is Morrissey Smith of the Revolutionary Party. And therefore this place, like in all the other constituencies in which the Party has won a majority, shall be burned to the ground."

Revolutionary Party win the election - party leader goes to Buckingham Palace to seek the Queen's permission to evict her from the Palace, convert 10 Downing Street into a dope farm and sell the Houses of Parliament to Tesco.

"The essential conditions for the existence and for the sway of the bourgeois class is the formation and augmentation of capital; the condition for capital is wage-labour. ...so I pulled down my trousers and pants*"

* was his catchphrase a decade ago

I read his bio. And there is a standout rapey bit in it. He says along the lines of 'I can sometimes look at a woman and she looks at me and we know what will happen'

ok.

Sadly it seems to have a bit of truth about it. For reasons I can't fathom the Essex Rasputin appears to be like catnip for some ladeez.

It wouldn't shock me to find him get a knock from Operation 'Oak tree' in about 25 years.

But it was a different world in the early Noughties....

Back
Top Bottom