Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rosslare to Dunkirk ferry route announced as businesses urged to avoid UK landbridge

A new ferry route from Ireland to Europe has been announced as Ireland seeks to avoid the UK and massive delays in Kent. Apparently the USA is thinking about using an airbridge to Ireland as the gateway to Europe in preference to London. The financial sector is relocating to Frankfurt.

Biden the US President apparently is anti-Brexit. He doesnt like those kind of politics. He also has repeatedly stated that he is Irish.

Ever been sent to Coventry? Thanks Tories.

It'll be grand.

"Did you come by the new road?"
"No. We went round by Southern Yemen."

iu

Judging from your posts on various threads recently, you seem to be going through a difficult time, making incoherent comments and picking random fights with various people.

I don't know if the issue is here on Urban or elsewhere, but whatever it is, you might benefit from a bit of time not posting, because you appear to be digging yourself into a bit of a hole which you mind find it difficult to extricate yourself from.

But whatever you decide, Urban will still be here for you in the future, providing you don't alienate too many people as you appear to be in danger of doing.

Take care.

thanks for the advice, I just got a little wigged out the other day.

In fact I received an alarming inbox from a poster who thought one of my cryptic posts (which actually wasn’t meant to be cryptic and is to be taken at face value) was meant for them.

And that’s how I sometimes feel on here. Like there’s a bit of a chicken run going on and I’m the chicken. Maybe it’s my paranoia, maybe it’s my experience, maybe it’s true or maybe it’s none of these things.

thanks for the advice, I just got a little wigged out the other day.

In fact I received an alarming inbox from a poster who thought one of my cryptic posts (which actually wasn’t meant to be cryptic and is to be taken at face value) was meant for them.

And that’s how I sometimes feel on here. Like there’s a bit of a chicken run going on and I’m the chicken. Maybe it’s my paranoia, maybe it’s my experience, maybe it’s true or maybe it’s none of these things.
That sort of misunderstanding is one of the perils of Urban. it can happen to any of us, but hopefully not too often.

Back
Top Bottom