Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

RCP/Spiked/IoI

Claire Fox's new "Spectator" article "This is no time for "gotcha!" journalism" is an absolute classic! "Don't bully poor Boris, keep ignoring W.H.O. advice, your Govt. know what's best for you".

Some impressive entryism going on they took effective control of the Brexit Party, and now oozing their way into the Tories. They are properly prepared for power this time round.

Last edited:
I was going to post the following as an unsurprising example of their right-wing quackery, after having seen someone elsewhere link to it. But then I went and looked at their front page and found it’s comparatively sane compared to the rest of the shite on there.

I saw there was an update to this thread and guessed that the post would be about one of this lot either calling for the end of lockdown or the wonders of herd immunity
One of my friends shared a Spiked article on Facebook yesterday. I commented, then got "Oh, but Bill Gates owns the W.H.O." from another poster. Told them to Google "Charles Foch Foundation". Original post deleted, result. Love this thread and all you baby eaters.

As they say, it takes one to know one. When I was at University the RCP were the most effective hecklers around. I remember them shouting down poor old Francis Pym when he came to tell us how cruel Thatcher had been to him. Now we get this from Fruedi

As they say, it takes one to know one. When I was at University the RCP were the most effective hecklers around. I remember them shouting down poor old Francis Pym when he came to tell us how cruel Thatcher had been to him. Now we get this from Fruedi

Surely it hasn't taken Fruedi all this time to work out that it's easier to control a seminar room/tutorial than a public space/demonstration. Not much of an insight from the guru.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Last edited:
Toppling Colston's statue was an act of intolerance - Brendan O’Neill - The Spectator (archived version)

As they tore down the statue of the 17th-century merchant and slaver Edward Colston in Bristol yesterday, protesters were behaving like a woke Taliban. (...) It really did bring to mind the wide-eyed fervour with which Isis members destroyed the first-century Lion of Al-lat in Palmyra, again on the basis that the monument was hurtful, offensive, counter to their belief system.

ROFL

Back
Top Bottom