Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

RCP/Spiked/IoI

At lunchtime Dr Lee Jones, co-founder of the ex-LM network's left-Brexit front 'The Full Brexit', had this to say about the Labour Party manifesto

rGcN7b8.jpg

But just seven hours later he's spotted a problem

wJR5LN2.png

Votes for non-citizens eh. So just like the large numbers of Irish and Qualifying Commonwealth citizens who already have a vote then.

Dr Jones teaches politics at Queen Mary UL.

How many members do they have standing? I know of seven:
  • James Heartfield, Islington North
  • Stuart Waiton , Dundee West
  • Kevin Yuill, Houghton and Sunderland South
  • Dominic Frisby, Old Bexley & Sidcup
  • Alaric Bamping, Dartford
  • Paddy Hannam, Islington South & Finsbury
  • Richard Ings, Hackney North

How many members do they have standing? I know of seven:
  • James Heartfield, Islington North
  • Stuart Waiton , Dundee West
  • Kevin Yuill, Houghton and Sunderland South
  • Dominic Frisby, Old Bexley & Sidcup
  • Alaric Bamping, Dartford
  • Paddy Hannam, Islington South & Finsbury
  • Richard Ings, Hackney North
iirc james heartfield has since stood down
???
might have remembered that wrong

At lunchtime Dr Lee Jones, co-founder of the ex-LM network's left-Brexit front 'The Full Brexit', had this to say about the Labour Party manifesto

rGcN7b8.jpg

But just seven hours later he's spotted a problem

wJR5LN2.png

Votes for non-citizens eh. So just like the large numbers of Irish and Qualifying Commonwealth citizens who already have a vote then.

Dr Jones teaches politics at Queen Mary UL.
That's a funny one, especially since getting under-18s on board was a particular obsession of the likes of Fox and her underling Derbyshire and fronts like SCAM and SUN!

It's Roger Godsiff's seat, and Godsiff is standing as an independent having been deselected by his CLP for being a massive homophobe - maybe they imagine that might split the vote?
Fine irony, as spiked seem to be fully behind godsiff in his particular dispute

It's Roger Godsiff's seat, and Godsiff is standing as an independent having been deselected by his CLP for being a massive homophobe - maybe they imagine that might split the vote?

I know. It’s the constituency I live in. The BP, ex-Pram member or not, won’t get any traction at all in it

They’re standing in all labour seats. They don’t give a shit about the leave/remain vote in any particular constituency.

We're talking about the Brexit party politicians. I've looked at the manifesto. I think it's a bit of a stretch to call it 'far right'.

you're right, Yosef David (unaffiliated as far as I can tell) has replaced him.

Alka Sehgal Cuthbert in East Ham looks like another one

She won't be getting my vote neither will Stephen Timms the homophobic Labourincumbent. I shall have to think of an offensively creative means of spoiling my ballot.

Back
Top Bottom