Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

I've no sympathy for the Windsor brood at all, but it seems most such cases get paid off outside court. So I am taking some minor pleasure from knowing this is a case the papers won't be able to settle for money, due to a combination of this family not needing it, and the fact that he has a *lot* of emotional reasons to pursue issues of press intrusion to the bitter end in court. It would be sad if the rulings that come out only protect rich celebs and not normal people, but there may be the possibility of the rulings doing something to protect the innocent as well as the Windsors.

I agree with that. If even people as powerful as the royals can't stop tabloids carrying on with this crap, ordinary people have no hope.

Tbh I think their argument as reported sounds a little thin, though I expect they are using some very high powered (priced) lawyers who have thought it out to a bit more detail than is seen here. In fact if it is on the basis of this copyright thing and it wins that would be a really awful precedent, that if someone sent you a letter you weren't allowed to publish what it said.

They should get Zane Specter Litt on the case. :cool:

I am sure Megan can earn money in civvy street as she until recently was doing just that, but what can Harry do exactly?

Back
Top Bottom