Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

It's a really weird statement isn't it? The idea that they aren't already 'financially independent' by any sane measure is baffling, as is the talk of future 'collaboration'. fucking odd. they're aliens.

It is a strange reality, for sure.

The taxpayer has already paid out in terms of security, house refurbishments and the rest. If this mean that ends, great. Off they fuck. :thumbs:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm almost on Harry and Meghan's side here.

They have been given such shit by the tabloid press, because Meghan is "a bit brown" (and let's face it the daily mail and the rest of them have approached this from a racist perspective).

Their darling Wills and Kate? Well Wills has had an affair with a titled lady, and the british media has chosen to ignore it because it doesn't fit their agenda (Kate, lovely white English, virgin commoner, Megham, foreign, brown)

Harry (probably) isn't a royal anyway.

If they piss off to america and tell the UK to fuck off, I wouldn't blame them.

(I'd still hang him from a lamppost though)

According to R4 news, he inherited seven million from his mother and an undisclosed amount from the queen mother (no mention of Markle's wealth). The tone of the piece was 'how on earth will they survive financially'. FFS.

Plus Penny Junor going on about how much we all love them and how wonderful Harry is. Made me want to boak.

This is actually the spread of neo-liberalism:

'The Royal Family' - given millions in state aid. Terminally low productivity levels.

Enterprising middle managers break free to set up their own business.

Next time the Fetes and Waving Franchise comes up, they'll put in a bid substantially cheaper than Mrs Saxe-Coburg's unwieldly set of courtiers and nonces.

30 years later, Labour's elderly leader Rebecca Long-Bailey makes a manifesto commitment to bring it all back in house due to spiralling costs and the poor safety record (along with the 'Guards' comedy Nazi Uniforms). The Right Honourable Sir Lord Keir Starmer made king.

IIRC, despite Brenda being current monarch of Canada, her replacement is not legally tied to the British line of succession. Harry could be playing the long game :hmm:
By the time of the succession, he'll have his own army of PR gurus, a flotilla of influencers and a tank battalion of Piers Morgans. On the other hand, Kate Middleton will have discovered 3 dragon's eggs (her new husband, Khal Drogo Brian Blessed, having poured molten gold over William's bald pate).

I am sure Megan can earn money in civvy street as she until recently was doing just that, but what can Harry do exactly?

He'll have to scrape by on the Queen Mother's private fortune, which she left to him. Her public duty debts, floral hats, hospitality booze, etc were paid by the Queen / written off by Coutts.

They will do well as semi-detached royals in the USA, sponsorship, adverts 'ambassadors'. They'll be trillionaires.

Prince Andrew Gone, Prince Harry Going.

It's looking good. :)

Last edited:
Basically fed up bring told what to do I think, Meg wants to act and do fancy stuff without having to get it from the pool of engagements because there's to many village fêtes. Harry just wants to do whatever

IIRC, despite Brenda being current monarch of Canada, her replacement is not legally tied to the British line of succession. Harry could be playing the long game :hmm:

The flappy-headed fools seem to like the royals, not too sure how that will pan out once Harry and Meghan appear and suck up $1m a year of Canadian taxes for their security costs...

Back
Top Bottom