Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

BBC thinks this is the headline story this morning. I struggle to give even the tiniest of fucks about them in their far from reality world.
It does suggest another small step in the inevitable collapse of the british royals. Well, thats what I'm telling myself for a bit of morning motivation.
Liz n Phil haven't got long to go before they die, Charles isnt liked by the public all that much supposedly, and Kate and Will look depressed and isolated.
This being Britain its unlikely to see a republic by political decree, but i can well imagine the family crumbling out of their role over time.

I don't get what the upsides to being a 'senior royal' is anyway. A constant slew of official engagements and being ferried around under amoured protection and the world's press constantly gawping and remarking on every photo and speech. No ta.

I'd definitely fuck it all off for a more chill life with a better climate if I had the combined money they have.

I don't get what the upsides to being a 'senior royal' is anyway. A constant slew of official engagements and being ferried around under amoured protection and the world's press constantly gawping and remarking on every photo and speech. No ta.

I'd definitely fuck it all off for a more chill life with a better climate if I had the combined money they have.
its a duty, and the ultimate pay off is maintaining the royals family in their position into the future. thats why opting out fucks the royals collectively.

its a duty, and the ultimate pay off is maintaining the royals family in their position into the future. thats why opting out fucks the royals collectively.

Hope it puts the spotlight on some of thew more useless Royals. Beatrice, and Eugene and Edward & co, and Princess Michael of Kent. What the fuck do they even do? Harry at least seemed to try and look like he was doing something useful with the HIV charity work and mental health stuff and invictus etc. I literally can't think of one thing the others have done to benefit anything other than themselves, ever.

Hope it puts the spotlight on some of thew more useless Royals. Beatrice, and Eugene and Edward & co, and Princess Michael of Kent. What the fuck do they even do? Harry at least seemed to try and look like he was doing something useful with the HIV charity work and mental health stuff and invictus etc. I literally can't think of one thing the others have done to benefit anything other than themselves, ever.
No idea what they do, I guess that's the thing with being a Senior Royal, you have to look like you're doing something to make the overall family look good and with purpose. Without that it makes people ask "What's the point of these again?".

Does anyone know anything about Scandi royals? I forget where.. Norway? Denmark? Iirc they have a royal family but they get no public money or something like that? No idea on the details but I expect that's the overall direction of the Royal Middletons.

No idea what they do, I guess that's the thing with being a Senior Royal, you have to look like you're doing something to make the overall family look good and with purpose. Without that it makes people ask "What's the point of these again?".

Does anyone know anything about Scandi royals? I forget where.. Norway? Denmark? Iirc they have a royal family but they get no public money or something like that? No idea on the details but I expect that's the overall direction of the Royal Middletons.

I doubt that anytime soon for himself and her. There's hope once Charles gets in though for the rest. He's no fan of the hangers on apparently. I'd like to see them all fucked off out of the purse to make their own income.

The Dutch king flew commercial planes for over 20 years. No reason why the others can't get a trade.

Did read an interesting break down of Harry's income. State money 5%, shit loads comes from Charles "duchy", 500km sq of land plus properties. Massive landlord basically.

Lots of former servicemen struggle to adapt to civilian life but then most of them don't have a family worth billions
This is actually quite cheering to me it's not so long since him and Bald Billy were being feted as having reinvigorated the Firm
I stick to my prediction that when Brenda pegs it there will a lot of rethinking of do we need them. We will be stuck with Chucky but there is a real chance of one of Australia, Canada or New Zealand becoming a republic

It does suggest another small step in the inevitable collapse of the british royals. Well, thats what I'm telling myself for a bit of morning motivation.
Liz n Phil haven't got long to go before they die, Charles isnt liked by the public all that much supposedly, and Kate and Will look depressed and isolated.
This being Britain its unlikely to see a republic by political decree, but i can well imagine the family crumbling out of their role over time.
They've had 1500 years, how much longer will you wait for them to either away?

Lots of former servicemen struggle to adapt to civilian life but then most of them don't have a family worth billions
This is actually quite cheering to me it's not so long since him and Bald Billy were being feted as having reinvigorated the Firm
I stick to my prediction that when Brenda pegs it there will a lot of rethinking of do we need them. We will be stuck with Chucky but there is a real chance of one of Australia, Canada or New Zealand becoming a republic
They said the same thing while Victoria was on the throne. What makes you think things are different now?

They said the same thing while Victoria was on the throne. What makes you think things are different now?
You mean other than the fact that a century has passed? Do you not think the world and public opinion haven't changed in that time.

After Johnson shafted the monarchy last year it was only a matter of time before one of their own did.

Looks like all the remaining British institutions are fooked. Parliament, executive, monarchy, armed forces. Good times.

Even if a royal is sacked or abdicated they would still be immensley privileged celebrities. Can't say I really envy all that media attention though but that is the price they pay for such privilege. Begs the question, what to do with these royals? And unless they are fiercely guarding their privilege in some kind of revolutionary type situation, I'm all for keeping them alive. . . open to investigation for crimes against the people ofcourse, but alive.

Back
Top Bottom