Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

Nygard found guilty, leading to stories like this one in the Times:

Nygard, 82, attacked the women, who at the time of the incidents were aged between 16 and 28, after luring them to a luxury bedroom in his company’s headquarters in Toronto from the 1980s to the mid-2000s.

The conviction raises fresh questions for the Duke of York over his friendships with wealthy supporters. Prince Andrew, 63, visited Nygard’s Caribbean home with Sarah, Duchess of York, in 2000 shortly after the fashion boss had settled cases of sexual harassment against three women out of court in Canada. The businessman was also photographed with the duke’s daughters, Princess Beatrice, 35, and Princess Eugenie, 33.

Anyone on the list has until 1 January to appeal to have their name removed.
[Judge Preska] added that many others "did not raise an objection" to the release of the documents.

Some of the names on the list will remain sealed, including those belonging to child victims, the judge said in her ruling.
So, just what is this list? What counts as "an associate"? You have to assume there are at least some people who did business with Epstein but had nothing to do with any of the sex crime stuff?

And on what grounds can you be taken off it? I'm assuming it's more than simply "I'd rather not be on it because it will make me look bad, please and thank you"?

Looks like he has been part of the royal party to Sandringham today. Not sure if he has in previous years or not.

79321669-12899521-image-a-5_1703512741532.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

Andrew Windsor (also known as the Duke of York) with Sarah Ferguson at Sandringham Church on 25 December 1991

79320477-12899521-Prince_Andrew_and_his_ex_wife_Sarah_Ferguson_put_on_a_united_fro-m-52_1703506798025.jpg

Andrew Windsor (also known as the Duke of York) with Sarah Ferguson at Sandringham Church on 25 December 2023,
the first time she has participated in this annual publicity ritual for over 30 years.​

This morning's 'show of strength' may or may not be connected to this story:

Prince Andrew ‘tormented’ as Jeffrey Epstein documents set to be made public

79291267-12899521-The_documents_are_part_of_a_US_defamation_case_Andrew_s_accuser_-a-35_1703505756585.jpg

Andrew Windsor (also known as the Duke of York) with Virginia Giuffre (precise date unknown)​

It really is quite amazing how many people were willing to closely associate with Epstein after he was first convicted

And it would have been widely known at the time that he'd only been convicted on relatively trivial charges compared to what he was accused of. Emphasis on relatively; those charges alone should have been enough for nobody to want to be seen within 100 yards of him.

Last edited:
Me neither; not at all good, then?
One of Chomsky’s meetings with Epstein involved former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak. Chomsky said they discussed “Israel’s policies with regard to Palestinian issues and the international arena.”

In another scheduled meeting with Chomsky, Epstein planned to fly the scholar in to dine with director Woody Allen and his wife, Soon-Yi Previn. “If there was a flight, which I doubt, it would have been from Boston to New York, 30 minutes,” Chomsky told the paper. “I’m unaware of the principle that requires that I inform you about an evening spent with a great artist.”

Chomsky went on to say that when he met with Epstein, “what was known about Jeffrey Epstein was that he had been convicted of a crime and had served his sentence. According to U.S. laws and norms, that yields a clean slate.” Epstein also had a close relationship with MIT, making several donations to the university while he was alive.

Still not a hugely good look.

Andrew Windsor (also known as the Duke of York) with Sarah Ferguson at Sandringham Church on 25 December 1991

79320477-12899521-Prince_Andrew_and_his_ex_wife_Sarah_Ferguson_put_on_a_united_fro-m-52_1703506798025.jpg

Andrew Windsor (also known as the Duke of York) with Sarah Ferguson at Sandringham Church on 25 December 2023,
the first time she has participated in this annual publicity ritual for over 30 years.​

This morning's 'show of strength' may or may not be connected to this story:

Prince Andrew ‘tormented’ as Jeffrey Epstein documents set to be made public

79291267-12899521-The_documents_are_part_of_a_US_defamation_case_Andrew_s_accuser_-a-35_1703505756585.jpg

Andrew Windsor (also known as the Duke of York) with Virginia Giuffre (precise date unknown)​

May wish to add, ‘and convicted sex-trafficker Ghislane Maxwell’ to that little tableau.

Sad fuckers were queuing up at 4am this morning to, " get a look at the beautiful Kate and her offspring" . Note to self, don't watch the news on Christmas day.
It beats the program of car webcam clips I'm currently being bombarded with. There is tractor dragging a horsebox driving up a wall

the first time she has participated in this annual publicity ritual for over 30 years.

AAAArrghhh, look closely, I swear it's the same crowd 30 years on...

Back
Top Bottom