Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Northern piss-up at the Castle pub, Manchester - 2pm, 25 November 2017.

Are yer coming to the pub or what?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry folks I'm not going to make it. Got family duties.
oh, that's a pity. I love it that you come to the northern meets. Happen you'll make the spring one when Barleybabes is organising a bit of fishing along with the drinking.
Or did he say flashing :confused:

I'm probably bringing the fella :)
Yup I'm bringing my wife :)

This year you'll see who's the boss :oops:

She's actually really looking forward to seeing you lot again. We'd just got engaged when you all came to Chester. One of my mates said at the wedding "Last time I saw you you looked like the pied piper of hippies when I saw you walking out of Waitrose with the great unwashed walking behind you" :D

Yup I'm bringing my wife :)

This year you'll see who's the boss :oops:

She's actually really looking forward to seeing you lot again. We'd just got engaged when you all came to Chester. One of my mates said at the wedding "Last time I saw you you looked like the pied piper of hippies when I saw you walking out of Waitrose with the great unwashed walking behind you" :D
The great unwashed? Cheeky git
I know for a fact that Glitter had a stand up wash at the kitchen sink before she left home. :mad:

Hurrah :cool:

erm, does that mean I have to be responsible for both of you getting your train home? :hmm:
Yes but you won't have to carry us or push or owt Shirl - just sort of gently shove us in the right direction :)

Well, he's coming SO FAR anyway, barring any last minute gig bookings.

Spymaster, as its grim oop North and we don't want you falling down a mineshaft in the peasouper, head for the third chimney from the left and the pub is round the corner. Just listen for the clacking - that'll be Shirl dancing in her best clogs. :)

View attachment 119460
I've met him mate and can vouch for his ability to navigate the mean streets and find good food after 12 pints. He's a sound chap to be fair, he may struggle with cold beer that has a head on it but in the main he's one of the few southerners I've met whose Toryness seems to subside with enough ale.

I'm not sure if he's going to be safe when Shirl starts arm-wrestling all the blokes and sojourner commences the bare knuckle trolley racing but the wife has said you can fuck off if you think I'm letting you and him go out on your own after the sate you both got in in London she will chaperone him and provide translation post the three pint mark (She talks Cockney Wanker fluently).

I've met him mate and can vouch for his ability to navigate the mean streets and find good food after 12 pints. He's a sound chap to be fair, he may struggle with cold beer that has a head on it but in the main he's one of the few southerners I've met whose Toryness seems to subside with enough ale.

I'm not sure if he's going to be safe when Shirl starts arm-wrestling all the blokes and sojourner commences the bare knuckle trolley racing but the wife has said you can fuck off if you think I'm letting you and him go out on your own after the sate you both got in in London she will chaperone him and provide translation post the three pint mark (She talks Cockney Wanker fluently).

So you're saying he's a fucking reprobate? :confused:

Last edited:
I really wanted to pop my Urb cherry at this, but I have a sodding wedding.
No. To be fair, wantI to go to the wedding, which is why I am, but I must make one of these days out soon.

Back
Top Bottom