Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

My sweetheart has been in hospital for the past few days (pneumonia) and the worst thing about it (by a long, long way) was spending time on a ward surrounded by three of the worst right winger Farage fans you can imagine. The absolute epitome of tattooed, bloated shaven-headed manhood. Who all felt emboldened and righteous enough to shout across the ward to each other. A running commentary of hate and bigotry...abusing the exact same sorts of people who are tending to these utter cunts (forrins). Their sense of entitlement! No shame at coming out with the most vile comments. One of them has even been demanding (and getting) a stressed nurse to wheel him downstairs to the outside area so he can smoke (despite the whole campus being nicotine free).

I cannot believe the patience and serenity which these NHS workers deploy in the face of such disgusting behaviour. Me...I would ensure that every injection was an agony, they would be left sitting on their bedpans forever.

I have had to threaten and bully sweetheart to remain...and thankfully, he has been too ill to not just go and smother one of them! Coming home today, we hope - early cos he cannot stand it a day longer.

'Dr ' Caroline Johnson the Selfservative dishonourable member for Sleaford and North Hykeham actively advocates child abuse while still apparently working as a paediatrician. She conspiciously ignores the evidence base at all times and has actively called for the segragation of certain girls in a educational setting based on prejudice and in ignorance of the EA2010
I thought we'd get something better than that.

Reactions: PTK
My sweetheart has been in hospital for the past few days (pneumonia) and the worst thing about it (by a long, long way) was spending time on a ward surrounded by three of the worst right winger Farage fans you can imagine. The absolute epitome of tattooed, bloated shaven-headed manhood. Who all felt emboldened and righteous enough to shout across the ward to each other. A running commentary of hate and bigotry...abusing the exact same sorts of people who are tending to these utter cunts (forrins). Their sense of entitlement! No shame at coming out with the most vile comments. One of them has even been demanding (and getting) a stressed nurse to wheel him downstairs to the outside area so he can smoke (despite the whole campus being nicotine free).

I cannot believe the patience and serenity which these NHS workers deploy in the face of such disgusting behaviour. Me...I would ensure that every injection was an agony, they would be left sitting on their bedpans forever.

I have had to threaten and bully sweetheart to remain...and thankfully, he has been too ill to not just go and smother one of them! Coming home today, we hope - early cos he cannot stand it a day longer.
I work with Farage supporters. They don't see the disconnect between being NHS workers and voting for a Party that wants to sell off the NHS. When you listen to them it's all the complaints you'd expect to hear from Labour supporters - want a party to represent working class voices, want to secure good future for their kids, etc - but they don't believe Labour is any different to the Tories so they've gone elsewhere.

I work with Farage supporters. They don't see the disconnect between being NHS workers and voting for a Party that wants to sell off the NHS. When you listen to them it's all the complaints you'd expect to hear from Labour supporters - want a party to represent working class voices, want to secure good future for their kids, etc - but they don't believe Labour is any different to the Tories so they've gone elsewhere.
This bunch was a particularly hateful bunch of Yaxley-Lennon types...and obviously amplified and emboldened each other...it was kinda shocking and illuminating cos I have not really seen the type 'in the flesh'.

Yeah, PR1Berske I think this is true of many of the people I know - neighbours and family...inasmuch as all of them feel politically homeless. However, voting for Reform has been no sort of solution for many of them, while those who have done seem to have swallowed the whole 'Britain is full' scenario, yet would be mortified to be seen as racist (although some are). It is a difficult one because resources are being removed unequally yet not a single politician has any desire to remedy the vast inequality in this country. Nearly everyone I know has simply withdrawn from the parliamentary democratic process (also a bonus for ruling elites). Me too, tbf. I have largely taken myself away from any sort of public life or activism because I am fucked if I am spending the last years of life in a permanently furious state of rage. Same reason I hardly ever check in to Urban too...combative, aggressive, nit-picking, hectoring over minutiae...but I think that says more about me than the actual forum (I just don't relish the cut and thrust anymore...never have really).

Last edited:

TBH, I think many of them actually want a party to represent white working class voices

My wife left her permanent job in the NHS this month due to this, an absolute xenophobe bully of a manager giving it large on 'the boats' and scroungers virtually every day. In a smallish room with the manager and just two other admin workers it was intolerable. Back to the 'Bank'.

Edit: Forgot to mention to make it even worse this was said in front of a POC daughter of immigrants.

These cunts are emboldened. I was told that my sister in law was gobbing off about being a "proud" Reform supporter at my brother's 70th birthday party. Just as well I wasn't there as I would have kicked off. My son told me he was glad his (Polish) partner was in the toilet when this was said.

It's all getting a bit "Cabaret" and I keep expecting people to suddenly burst into song with Tomorrow Belongs to Me :(

It may be the case that the media they consume tells them the problem lies with immigrants and wokeness. Get rid of those and we'll reclaim our empire and everything will be as it should be

We all want a better future for our kids, and if the faragists are told immigrants are what's stopping it, no need to listen to the details

Earlier today, Victoria Thomas Bowen of St Osyth Road in Clacton, appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court and pleaded not guilty to assault by beating and criminal damage. This follows an incident in Clacton-on-Sea at around 2.10 p.m. on Tuesday 4 June 2024 outside the Moon & Starfish pub on the seafront. The prosecution claim that £30 of criminal damage was caused to a jacket belonging to James Woolfenden.

87390323-13638795-image-a-2_1721122090931.jpg

85697033-13638795-Nigel_Farage_was_drenched_by_the_model_after_being_mobbed_by_cro-m-11_1721125818879.jpg

Ms Thomas Bowen has been released on unconditional bail and is next due to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court for trial on 21 October 2024.

85697355-13982871-Mr_Farage_was_flanked_as_usual_by_burly_security_as_he_left_a_pu-a-54_1729506033142.jpg

At Westminster Magistrates' Court this morning, Victoria Thomas Bowen pleaded guilty to assault by beating in relation to the owner of Reform UK Party Limited, Nigel Farage, and criminal damage after causing £17.50 of damage to a jacket belonging to Farage’s security officer, James Woolfenden during an incident outside The Moon and Starfish Wetherspoon, Clacton on 4 June 2024.

She will be sentenced on 16 December 2024.

85697359-13982871-It_caught_him_full_in_the_face_although_he_merely_wiped_his_eyes-a-53_1729506023450.jpg

In a witness statement read out in court, Farage said he was not injured but 'this incident caused me concern as I have only been going about my job' and that he tries to 'have as much public engagement as possible'.

'I'm saddened that this has happened at a public campaign,' Farage added.

Reform is a fucking dead canary in a coal mine😡. Time to be really worried they might not get power but its encouraged a lot of things to slime out from under the rocks🤬

Back
Top Bottom