Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mummy! Look what I made!! (The Urban 75 food gloating thread)

<snip>Called Zuccotto di Panettone. Lined a bowl with panettone (actually substituted fruit vanilla sponge), filled it with ricotta, chocolate, sugar, almonds, bit of dessert wine. Behold the glory.
At last, a better use for "leftover pannetone" (yeah, right, as if that happens) than bread and butter pudding. :cool:

roast sea bass with fennel butter, lobster, roast shallots and baby courgettes, samphire, oysters au naturel, prawns in garlic butter and mussels in white wine, shallots and chilli.
What is samphire, is it a type of seaweed? :hmm: My god that sounds nice, you deserve every bloody mouthful girl xx

roast sea bass with fennel butter, lobster, roast shallots and baby courgettes, samphire, oysters au naturel, prawns in garlic butter and mussels in white wine, shallots and chilli.

Omg, omg omg omg omgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmg :( I AM SO ENVIOUS.

Enjoy! :D

What is samphire, is it a type of seaweed? :hmm: My god that sounds nice, you deserve every bloody mouthful girl xx

It grows on seacliffs, it's the stuff in the bowl above the prawns. It was bloody lovely, all of it!

I'm allergic to sea food, that would be the end of me :D

Truly a meal of the gods! Looks wonderful.

I still want that fish. Fedayn, please cook for me.

It's easy.

Get a sea bass and get the fishmonger to gut it. Place the fish on a piece of buttered aluminium foil, Slice a head of fennel and place inside and on top of the fish. Put 2 large nobs of butter on the fish and just before closing the foil pouch pour in a glug of white wine. Place in the oven for 25 minutes....

It's easy.

Get a sea bass and get the fishmonger to gut it. Place the fish on a piece of buttered aluminium foil, Slice a head of fennel and place inside and on top of the fish. Put 2 large nobs of butter on the fish and just before closing the foil pouch pour in a glug of white wine. Place in the oven for 25 minutes....

When I say that fish, I mean that fish, those prawns, that lobster, those mussels....etc :D

Back
Top Bottom