Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mummy! Look what I made!! (The Urban 75 food gloating thread)

The cake wot I made for mango5 and golightly 's wedding party yesterday:

10447804_10153226583698975_7916514105514646263_n.jpg

Rose and raspberry flavour. Which was actually a three-layer vanilla sponge, with decreasing quantities of pink marbling, sandwiched with seedless raspberry jam, and coated in rose oil-flavoured pink and white butter icing, with food grade rose petals on top. I was fairly pleased with it, and people really seemed to like it.

10405314_10153226583868975_4341043593678377259_n.jpg

I'm really getting back into cooking. This week I've been drying foods. So far tomatoes which were then put into a low acidity light olive oil. The oil had home grown rosemary, thyme and garlic. Today it's strawberries and mango. Yesterday was bread.

I'm also planning on making some clotted cream.

I put up pics but the foods, although tasty, don't photograph well.

Mrs D has been making some small, almost bite sized, scones. And some Madelines. Today I'm making broccoli and Gorgonzola soup. I'm going to have to use a stock cube for convenience.

I didn't make the clotted cream because we ate all the dried strawberries as they came out of the oven.

Mrs D has been making some small, almost bite sized, scones. And some Madelines. Today I'm making broccoli and Gorgonzola soup. I'm going to have to use a stock cube for convenience.

I didn't make the clotted cream because we ate all the dried strawberries as they came out of the oven.
I don't think you've got the point of this thread. :p

Back
Top Bottom