Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mummy! Look what I made!! (The Urban 75 food gloating thread)

I reckon it's more....well, like it looks :D *LARGE PRAWN* in taste, than crab :hmm: but more delicate like pn says (less *fishy*) AND it's much firmer (in the same way that a langoustine is much firmer/meatier than a bog standard prawn for eg).
I am confident you'd love it, either way :D

It was a proper feast, and prepared in my postage-stamp sized kitchen with no swearing, bursting into tears or throwing things. I was v impressed :cool::D

Gordon Ramsay is a gobshite cunt who plays the hardman.... No need to swear when it's all under control.... Easy peasy.... :D :cool:

MOre cross-posting with the HFW Veg thread, but quite pleased with how my tart looked:

8022847391_f11aaab1b7_z.jpg

Tomato, aubergine, Mozzarella and basil.

plok.jpg
After all the masterpieces prior to this mine looks a shameful effort. Tastes better than it looks - Plokfisskur and Rudbrodt (pulled fish and red bread) an Icelandic dish. The bread is traditionally cooked in a milk container in a geo thermal vent in the ground. Happily Icelandair are not strict on luggage weights so I cram my case full of it. The Plokfisskur I made though. As you can tell.

That's made me hungry all over again :facepalm: I should so stay away from this page when I'm hormonal :D

Back
Top Bottom