Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mountbatten's role in '68 plot against Harold Wilson.

They wouldn't exist but for the British state and it's occupation of northern Ireland.

You seem to overlook the fact that there is no pressure whatsoever in Ulster re joining Eire.

At present, the majority wish to remain part of the UK, that may change in the future of course. If I lived in Northern Ireland, I would be supporting a united Ireland, purely from the EU membership standpoint. It may well be that that is the trigger for an independence movement across the sectarian divide.

You seem to overlook the fact that there is no pressure whatsoever in Ulster re joining Eire.

At present, the majority wish to remain part of the UK, that may change in the future of course. If I lived in Northern Ireland, I would be supporting a united Ireland, purely from the EU membership standpoint. It may well be that that is the trigger for an independence movement across the sectarian divide.
There's quite a bit of pressure no doubt from the republicans

He's been issued with a warning. Unfortunately I had to view the image too.

Sasaferrato do NOT send out any further horrific images.

So, people are quite happy to support the bastards who do this, but too fucking chickenshit to see what their friends actually do?

Yep, that figures. I have seen that IRL. I've scooped up what is left into a body bag.

Perhaps you now realise why I hate the fucking vermin that are bombers.

BTW, I chose two fairly innocuous pictures, I've seen far worse.

Sorry I upset the snowflakes with a wee bit of the real world.

So, people are quite happy to support the bastards who do this, but too fucking chickenshit to see what their friends actually do?

Yep, that figures. I have seen that IRL. I've scooped up what is left into a body bag.

I don't give a shit if you've seen worse or I don't care what you've scooped into body bags, but let me make it very clear for you: this site is not an appropriate place to start firing off horrific images of mutilated bodies. The FAQ is VERY clear on this. Don't do it again.

Inappropriate Content
I don't give a shit if you've seen worse or I don't care what you've scooped into body bags, but let me make it very clear for you: this site is not an appropriate place to start firing off horrific images of mutilated bodies. The FAQ is VERY clear on this. Don't do it again.

Yes nanny.

I'm glad you agree that our airforce are fucking vermin as well

Post the pictures up here, you sick fuck.

To be fair the RAF have bigger bombers which they've used against civilians in Iraq without attracting your ire

I'll just leave this here. Fuck him, the old nonce. May he rot in hell.

A KINCORA BOY ABUSED BY MOUNTBATTEN COMMITTED SUICIDE A FEW MONTHS LATER

He and many others were responsible for fucking up extremely vulnerable institutionalised kids who had no voice, no support and nobody to turn to for help.

Wut???
3 counties in Ulster are IN Eire...
:hmm::hmm:

Actually ... the majority of the people living on the island of Ireland want a united Ireland.

That may indeed be the case, however, any referendum would be be held in Northern Ireland... but then, can it be assumed that if Northern Ireland voted to join Eire (I use the name Eire, because that is the name the country uses on its stamps), would Eire welcome them? Would there need to be two referendums, on North one South?

KChQJlb.jpg

That may indeed be the case, however, any referendum would be be held in Northern Ireland... but then, can it be assumed that if Northern Ireland voted to join Eire (I use the name Eire, because that is the name the country uses on its stamps), would Eire welcome them? Would there need to be two referendums, on North one South?

Yes

Is that... yes, Eire would welcome Northern Ireland, or... yeas, two referendums.

My mate from Cork, admittedly a very small sample, is of the view that Eire would be insane to join with Northern Ireland. He said Eire has enough problems without importing more.

Back
Top Bottom