Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Milk's impact on the planet dairy, soya, rice, oat and almond compared

If all that people want to do is belittle those who they think aren't as righteous as they are, then all online debate is a waste of time.
I attempted to provide an ethical source for milk, but I was ridiculed because one of the links didn't sell milk, despite the fact that I only did a quick search for ethical dairy.

Yeah, picking stuff apart is what we
do. :p

Full fat is the only one I buy as it's the one less likely to get pinched at work!

But what colour is your full fat bottle top? I've witnessed woeful discrepancies of late in that department, and the supermarket milk carton colours don't correspond to the bottle tops either, it's chaos out there.

So you're doing your usual 'im also guilty but I'm going to have a go at anyone else who is guilty of what I do' thing.
It wears thin. Very quickly.
nope. i'm merely acknowledging that there is a reasonable conversation to be had about how we limit the exploitation of finite resources, but perhaps not online.
not promising owt as i'm am presently an insomniac, but i may have to go back to lurking on sensitive issues - reading instead of contributing - it was better then and i learned a lot. not gonna suggest you do the same, cos you won't.

nope. i'm merely acknowledging that there is a reasonable conversation to be had about how we limit the exploitation of finite resources, but perhaps not online.
not promising owt as i'm am presently an insomniac, but i may have to go back to lurking on sensitive issues - reading instead of contributing - it was better then and i learned a lot. not gonna suggest you do the same, cos you won't.
But you didnt learn anything. Same OU, Same MO.

iskas-calmilk-please-note-cat-milk-does-not-come-from-36240499.png

I was going to suggest milking my cats but I'd probably have got another warning for animal cruelty.

Spymaster may have some advice to offer in this area.

It’s not as odd a thing as it sounds - humans breastfeeding animals and vice versa is something that has happened many times in various cultures.

But you didnt learn anything. Same OU, Same MO.
I learnt plenty, and not just with regards to the environmental impact of food production, distribution and consumption as detailed on this particular thread. shut up and listen is a good strategy for those of us who are used to talking as if no one else's opinion mattered.

I learnt plenty, and not just with regards to the environmental impact of food production, distribution and consumption as detailed on this particular thread. shut up and listen is a good strategy for those of us who are used to talking as if no one else's opinion mattered.
Then feel free to come back when you're willing to abide by that mantra.

Back
Top Bottom