Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Met Police in National Action

Honestly thought even the rump of NA as an org had been smashed after the nonce who wanted to kill an mp and the HNH mole and the various convictions last year, I mean obviously NA people will have filtered out elsewhere - eg that sonniekrieg division or whatever they called themselves - but surprised that an actual NA rump has continued (which I assume must be the case for an arrest to be made - could be historic I suppose)

probably very little and if he did look it up it would be red-flagged and may very well lead to his arrest.
I have access to any prisoner's records but looking up records that have nothing to do with my job is a sackable offense possibly leading to Jail. being a curious disciplinary possibly sacking selling the details to the press sackable and Jailing ( they just make shit up so why bother)? see Tommy Robinson being beaten up never happened.

No he was in solitary in Belmarsh see the Ross Kemp Documentary he didn't meet a single prisoner then entire time he was inside. Belmarsh Govenours were not pleased having to deal with him

The only surprise is it's just the one

Coppers actually charged with (insert crime here) probably represent less than 1% of the coppers who are actually guilty of it. Filth have so many official and unofficial safety nets to protect them from the laws they uphold that you'd almost have to get caught on purpose.

Nazi noncery fits squarely into the "being the worst possible person you can be" category, and the sick power trip stuff as people have said.

Without being too conspiraloony about it, this also dovetails with the Order of the Nine Angles satanic stuff that Hope Not Hate have been linking to National Action. (Which let's be clear is presumably the philosophy for the post-hoc justifcations of this shit and not the cause of it).

Serving Metropolitan Police officer, Benjamin Hannam, 22, of Enfield, north London, appeared before the Old Bailey on 14 August 2020 charged with being a member of far-right terrorist group National Action, fraud and possessing an indecent image of a child. Hannam did not enter any pleas, and was bailed ahead of a pre-trial hearing in December 2020.

A provisional date of 1 March 2021 has been set for his trial, with the case expected to last for five weeks.

31947460-8627397-image-a-3_1597407808243.jpg
31947458-8627397-image-a-4_1597407808244.jpg

(Source: as stated in images)

Serving Metropolitan Police officer Benjamin Hannam (above) currently faces the following charges:

- Between 17 December 2016 and 1 January 2018 he belonged or professed to belong to a proscribed organisation, namely National Action, contrary to section 11 of the Terrorism Act 2000.

- On or before 19 July 2017 he dishonestly made a false representation, in that he falsely represented in his application to join the Metropolitan Police that he had not been a member of an organisation similar to the BNP, namely National Action, intending to make gain for himself, contrary to section 1 and 2 of the Fraud Act 2006.

- On or before 24 October 2017 he dishonestly made a false representation, in that he falsely represented in his vetting form to join the Metropolitan Police that he had not been a member of an organisation similar to the BNP, namely National Action, intending to make gain for himself, contrary to section 1 and 2 of the Fraud Act 2006.

- On 22 July 2018 he was in possession of an indecent photograph of a child, contrary to section 160 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988.

- On 27 November 2016 he was in possession of a prohibited image of a child, contrary to section 62 of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009.

Back
Top Bottom