Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mass stabbing at Southport Kids’ Club 29/7/24

Here we go, Farage pushing conspiracy theories bordering on incitement. Absolute scum 🤬

Deleted link as people were unhappy, no offense meant. Sorry.
I think you were right to post it and haven't read anyone saying you shouldn't have....i think its important to understand what the far right are up to and that includes Farage. The only thing I regret is that by watching it it goes up the algorithm

I wish he spent as much time dealing with his actual constituency as he did gobbing off on Twitter.
Fat chance of that.

If they were daft enough to vote for him, they bloody well deserve him.

The riots have nothing to do with the carnage visited on the children. I posted earlier that it was wrong to use that for political point scoring. I stand by that.
The rioters are not there for the children, they're not there for Southport, and they are not there for any genuine political reason. They're simply there because they hate. They are there because they are hate filled. And they are there because they are hateful. They are not patriots. They are just criminals. I hope they get the book thrown at them. I have seen elsewhere that there has been a suggestion of EDL involvement. It wouldn't surprise me. If true, isn't the proscription of this vile organization long overdue?

Would it be worth someone starting a 'far-right response to Southport ...' type thread to keep stories about arseholes off this thread (no reflection on previous posts)? I posted one reaction on the Laurence Fox thread but we could do with a more general one?

Would it be worth someone starting a 'far-right response to Southport ...' type thread to keep stories about arseholes off this thread (no reflection on previous posts)? I posted one reaction on the Laurence Fox thread but we could do with a more general one?
I think that's an excellent idea.

To be fair to the people of Clacton, only a quarter of them actually ticked the box for Farage.
That's why I said "if they were daft enough to vote for him...". I sympathise with those who did not - not only because they are stuck with Farage but also because they have to live among the type of people who did vote for him.

Why would you expect them not to?

40 police officers and some dogs injured and shitloads of video of the scum doing it.

They’ll come down on them like a ton of shit.

Absolutely. Anyone in court over this will get the maximum sentence possible. There can be no mitigating circumstances whatsoever.

Statement from the police.

"Yesterday, our officers and other members of the emergency services were faced with one of the most difficult situations they will ever face. Tonight, they find themselves being attacked as they endeavor to prevent disorder.

“The actions in Southport tonight will involve many people who do not live in the Merseyside area or care about the people of Merseyside.

“There has been much speculation and hypothesis around the status of a 17-year-old male who is currently in police custody and some individuals are using this to bring violence and disorder to our streets.

“We have already said that the person arrested was born in the UK and speculation helps nobody at this time.

“Our officers should not have to face this, but we will be there tonight to ensure the safety of the local community who have suffered enough, and will arrest those involved in criminal behavior.”

I don't like the police very much. Occasionally though I have sympathy for them.

This is one such occasion.

To see those children, to take them to safety and do the best they could for them, then have to face the vile racists rioting to prevent more injury/death, on this occasion my sympathy lies with those coppers.

It would be a nice little bonus but the 2 vids posted don't seem to show him doing anything seriously illegal; just being a bellend.
There’s always the ‘breach of the peace’ stuff they can throw at pretty much whatever they want.

Looks like he faced some justice anyway. Maybe that could be a good anti-fascist strategy, hide amongst fash ranks and make sure your projectiles fall short. A free hit.

It would be a nice little bonus but the 2 vids posted don't seem to show him doing anything seriously illegal; just being a bellend.

I'd be surprised if some of the other videos out there didn't capture him throwing a brick or whatever - even if he doesn't get arrested, I'm sure he'll face the punishment of being known as "bricked in the nuts Barry" for the rest of his life

I think the crown might get creative with the scum. With a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment and the possibility of an unlimited fine, the punishment for involvement in a riot reflects the seriousness of the offence.

bit like the 6th of Jan rioters in the states they will discover even dung beetles get crushed by millstones :D an zero sympathy violent assholes who set out on a mission of hate these werent fuck wits who took a chance at a spot of receational rioting they travelled to be violent scum

Back
Top Bottom