Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

March 26 March for Alternative - LIVE INFO SHARE

im going straight to oxford street... - 2.00pm Simultaneous occupations of tax dodgers and banks the length of Oxford Street - 3.30pm Gather at Oxford Circus ready for a mass occupation of a top secret target < should be a good turnout for that

BBC--Numbers of black clad youths breaking off from the march heading towards Oxford St

Plan foiled:D

264518953.jpg
Trojan Horse pic
golightly saw it in Camberwell this morning on the way into town

Spotted Charlie Veitch of the 'Love Police', with megaphone, directing his 'revolution'. Heading up Shaftesbury Avenue. Very apt, as his actions are pure theatre.

I saw the anarchists going up through trafalgar square with a sound system on a handcart - couple of very tiny paint bombs on the way. Not sure what happened after though, those kids run much faster than me.

Can't follow this at all yet. My shitty telly doesn't work in the cold and my heating is broken until my neighbour comes round and fixes it for the umpteenth time.

BBC:

We can see they're carrying red and black flags, but they don't seem to have anything that identifies them as part of any particular movement or organisation.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom