Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Manchester City 22/23

The Royal One’s had lost this game in their head 1000 times over before they stepped on that turf tonight. I’m actually more worried about Inter than I am about Madrid.

Nicely put.
I always say to his disparagers among City fans that we wouldn't have broken the long trophy drought if Dzeko hadn't equalised when we were 1-0 down at Notts County in the FA Cup, 2011. Then there's the equaliser in the QPR game... Only the most notable of his many vital goals.

Dzeko is a fucking hero for City.

Who do you think yous will be after in the summer?

I haven’t given-up on Bellingham. I also think Gundogan and Bernardo are both irreplaceable and so instead of having to replace them we should make sure they both stay…

I always say to his disparagers among City fans that we wouldn't have broken the long trophy drought if Dzeko hadn't equalised when we were 1-0 down at Notts County in the FA Cup, 2011. Then there's the equaliser in the QPR game... Only the most notable of his many vital goals.

Dzeko is a fucking hero for City.

Even I forgot the Notts County game tbh but I didn’t see many games that season, I temporarily had a social life :D

Back
Top Bottom