Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Manchester City 22/23

Yeah I think our fans are spoiled now and it takes something extra to get em going.
Yeah and admittedly we haven't had a decent song since the Zaba and the Yaya/Kolo ones.
Never hear the Fergie song either and whilst I know we shouldn't really bother with singing about United, the bouncy castle line in that song always proper cracks me up.

Yeah and admittedly we haven't had a decent song since the Zaba and the Yaya/Kolo ones.
Never hear the Fergie song either and whilst I know we shouldn't really bother with singing about United, the bouncy castle line in that song always proper cracks me up.

Yeah our songs are pitiful. How does that Fergie one go again?

Yeah our songs are pitiful. How does that Fergie one go again?

We're having a party when Fergie dies
Jelly and ice cream when Fergie Dies
Bouncy castle when Fergie dies

...and repeat four of five times until people get fed up

To the tune of Tom Hark and inspired by the "not in my lifetime" quote so Fergie technically died at 93:20 of the the final game of the 11/12 season.

Jelly and ice cream when Fergie Dies
Bouncy castle when Fergie dies

...and repeat four of five times until people get fed up

To the tune of Tom Hark and inspired by the "not in my lifetime" quote so Fergie technically died at 93:20 of the the final game of the 11/12 season.
What an unpleasant chant.

Shame Madrid are such a shower of shithouses though isn’t it, falling all over the place and trying to bully the ref into giving them a penno. The perennial cringe lords of La Bernabeu
Yeah, they didn't cover themselves in glory. There was a lot of diving. What was ancelotti all upset about? Didn't see anything?

That was his 4th foul and he opened-up the 2nd half with another one almost immediately… still no yellow :facepalm:

I have , at times, little sympathy for Grealish as he often 'buys' fouls (I think that's the polite term for it) however that shove into the boards was a straight yellow, just a plain assault.

I have , at times, little sympathy for Grealish as he often 'buys' fouls (I think that's the polite term for it) however that shove into the boards was a straight yellow, just a plain assault.
I liked it when he then went down after Grealish tried to tap him when he was on the floor. Then stayed down for so long that his own teammate had to pick him up.

Real always need a Ramos or a Pepe.

I liked it when he then went down after Grealish tried to tap him when he was on the floor. Then stayed down for so long that his own teammate had to pick him up.

Real always need a Ramos or a Pepe.

I dunno why though, Atleti were the same last year… Savic actually pulled Grealish’s hair at one point.

Yeah but I think there’s a difference to him buying fouls and diving. Grealish is superb at getting himself between the ball and opponent, if I player makes contact and he falls what is it if it isn’t a foul?

Whereas those shithouses last night:

Bad little cringelords man.

Back
Top Bottom