Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Manchester City 22/23

I saw Pep talking about how they have to be better than good in order to beat "the establishment". Bit cringe.

2011/2012: United good City better
2014/2015: Rodgers’ & Racist’s LFC good
City better
2018/2019: Gurning Ape Man’s LFC good
City better
2021/2022 Gurning Ape Man’s LFC good
City better

View attachment 363088

If Manchester City did something like that the press and everybody else would never allow it to be forgotten.

That prick who was doing racist gestures at City made an appearance on this forum I saw. But I didn’t see anything about this

View attachment 363089

Didn't you read that that was a collection for the coach driver and accidentally fell over the ledge onto City fans? :hmm:
The Suarez incident seems to have been revised out of the history books.

Not a suprise. I don't think Vatican City will be setting up passport gates on St Peter's Square though, paying once for Italy should be enough :thumbs:

🤭
That is pretty funny

"We're Man City
We cheat when we want
Everyone does it
So we cheat when we want"
Can't get rid of that damn song and the "Going down with a billion in the bank" out of my head from last night.
Much prefer the Emirates to that other north London ground ;)

nicking a United tune of course.
did seem like a good atmosphere - Arsenal fans have really managed to turn the Emirates round.

City aren’t that great with songs. Just listen to them chanting oh Kevin de Bruyne to the tune of 7 Nation Army like hundreds of other club’s fanbases do for their team/players

‘Despite there being rules and guidelines on the size of football pitches used by clubs to play in the English Premier League games, several clubs do not meet the regulation size of 105 metres long and 68 metres wide.

The club with the smallest pitch during the 2016-2017 season was Tottenham Hotspur, who had a pitch size of 100 metres x 68 metres.

For the 2023/23 season, it is Fulham who have the smallest, as their Craven Cottage pitch is 100m x 65m. Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Everton and Liverpool also have pitches which don’t meet the required legal size required by the Premier League.’

Isn’t one of the 115 charges against Manchester City that their grass was too long ?

C742344B-EED5-4E05-8F51-6420D53ED694.jpeg

It’s alright chipping in when your team puts 4/5/6 goals on the board.

Look at his record when they’ve needed him most:

B7989C2E-3566-43E4-AC4F-65636D71C24E.jpeg

Nothing at Anfield, nor Brentford, Man United, Spurs, or at Forest.

I saw him hit the deck around 70 mins and even though the ball was right there he stayed down and straightened his shinnys. You want your 22 year old striker up and hungry to win it back, not pulling his face and staying sat-down.

Last edited:
Leipzig had just gone on an unbeaten run of 18 games or something in the Budesliga so I'm not sure flat track bully really applies

He’s come up short in some pretty important games this year, you’d rather he score in them than be stat-padding
Not all down to him, it's about service. Weird that Mahrez is out of favour as he was player of the month in Dec and Jan but now we're playing four centre backs, service seems to have improved. Strange game; strange manager.

Interesting stat the commentators mentioned during the game. Leicester bought Mahrez for £500k from the French second division and sold him to City for £60 million. Now that's good business.

Back
Top Bottom