Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

You don't know that, they could have been protesting there doing that already and the copper has gone up there on the horse

Only certain types of protestors and protesting ok to certain posters nowadays?

Oh give over. All's fair, but if you choose to do your utmost to try and spook a horse and that horse hurts you, there's only one person at fault there.

I remember at the Welling demo in the 90s during one of the police charges, some benign looking old lady walking near me bemoaning the fact she hadn’t brought a load of marbles with her because if you throw them on the ground they fuck up horses apparently (*possibly not her exact words).
At the start of Welling, a fluffy mate went over to pet a horse which promptly bit him.

Oh give over. All's fair, but if you choose to do your utmost to try and spook a horse and that horse hurts you, there's only one person at fault there.
Again, you don't know if they were there already and copper moved there and whether they were even trying to spook the horse, it's an edited clip from a right wing grifting prick

A load of tooled up thugs on horseback charging down pickets, demonstrators, etc is a lot lower than lobbing a few marbles. Besides, lobbing marbles or chucking a crash barrier in the horses' path were nothing more than equaliser tactics. Don't get me wrong, I like horses and hate animal cruelty, but if they're being used as a deadly weapon against you, what are you gonna do?
I understand what you’re saying, it is a sad dichotomy that horses in this instance are both victims and weapons.

I don't agree with using horses because of the exploitation of animals. Also the injury that can be caused to humans protesting.
However if that horse got spooked and kicked that Geordie cunt into intensive care I wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

Doesn't using 9ft half ton beasts to charge and baton people repeatedly gives you any worries?

Bet it never happens anywhere else too.

There was one of the gerbils killed the other one. Chewed its's jaw off. I tried to save one but it ran under a skirting board and I accidentally dropped a plugged in iron on it. I tried to save it but it got all stuck in the grill.

I managed to nurse him back to health, but he never did run on that wheel again. He's living in Middlesbrough now.

weirdly I was suppoed to go up to what you would call a high street and sort it myself. 8 years old. And be laughed at it with flies buzzing round for weeks.

You've a proper rash on your hand, after about a year and a half you get taken to the chemist.

Your playing football, get a small piece of glass stuck in your knee. No one cares .

2 years later the glass is still in your knee and you require and operation.

Boys I could write a book that nobody wants.

This is nothing of it. Honest.

Back
Top Bottom