Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

An aside: I know police horses are trained not to be skittish due to loud noises and in crowd situations, nevertheless I reckon loudly and repeatedly clashing what looks like a drum cymbal thingy is a stupid thing to do right in front of a tonne of enormous, live, unpredictable horse.
Must admit I was kinda hoping the horse would crack and kick the twat in the face.

In the old days of demos people used to throw down marbles to fuck up the horses movement. Does that still happen?
I think it is a low tactic.
In fairness the horses were being used as a weapon by the old bill so surely the responsibility for the "low tactic" lies squarely with them rather than people being hurt.

They not only used horses on demos by the way, they were used to hurt football fans week in week out.

I saw that the police had a street stall in a local park for the ward police panel, where they had some mounted cops.

Probably quite a good PR exercise there but it was mid suburban London (Streatham) so guess it doesn't seem a lot of riots.

An aside: I know police horses are trained not to be skittish due to loud noises and in crowd situations, nevertheless I reckon loudly and repeatedly clashing what looks like a drum cymbal thingy is a stupid thing to do right in front of a tonne of enormous, live, unpredictable horse.
The met shouldn't use them as weapons and control at demos then

It never ceases to amuse me how obsessed with flags far right people are, but also how fucking thick and inconsistent they are with their concept of respecting the national flag. The very same twats who are frothing at the mouth about this don’t see anything wrong with, and often are actively involved in, plastering the sacred St George’s Cross with messages and unrelated crests for bragging rights at football stadia

View attachment 417003
[/QUOTE people with flags at football matches are not in the far-Right, and so are probably unaware of Fascist flag protocol

Because he was deliberately trying to cause the horse distress, yet had the horse reacted as horses normally do to such provocation the dickhead with the cymbal would have got a nice lump of karma.
You don't know that, they could have been protesting there doing that already and the copper has gone up there on the horse

Only certain types of protestors and protesting ok to certain posters nowadays?

In the old days of demos people used to throw down marbles to fuck up the horses movement. Does that still happen?
I think it is a low tactic.
A load of tooled up thugs on horseback charging down pickets, demonstrators, etc is a lot lower than lobbing a few marbles. Besides, lobbing marbles or chucking a crash barrier in the horses' path were nothing more than equaliser tactics. Don't get me wrong, I like horses and hate animal cruelty, but if they're being used as a deadly weapon against you, what are you gonna do?

I remember at the Welling demo in the 90s during one of the police charges, some benign looking old lady walking near me bemoaning the fact she hadn’t brought a load of marbles with her because if you throw them on the ground they fuck up horses apparently (*possibly not her exact words).

Anti-CJB riot moved from Park Lane in to Hyde Park and turned in to a fight with the righteous on one side and the filth on the other, one gallant hero had equipped himself with a baseball-bat sized/weighted lump of wood and entered the fray to seek vengeance for the welt inflicted on said hero's face by the officers of the law. He smashed the pig's legs and knees, but was careful to avoid injury to the horses. Controlled aggression on display that day. A fuming welt down the side of my face three days later as I presented myself to Thai immigration, though they were probably distracted by Rob's job description on his immigration card, 'purveyor of fine herbs.' the prat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom