Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Oh no, not GAY people in my Star Wars. As if Fox ever watched it anyway. And I'd rather have some bloke in heels around my hypothetical kids than Fox, because Fox is a fucking liability. I wouldn't be surprised if he abused Billie.

I don't think ANY religion should be on the boards, my own included. As if Fox is a practising Christian anyway.
Quoted for truth. He did verbally abuse Billie, by his own admittance he used to shout in her face to try and shut her up.

And exactly, no one wants to be preached at when trying to catch a train, it should be saved for church/mosque/synagogue/whatever. But Fox is obviously only a Christian when he can use it against someone else.

Quoted for truth. He did verbally abuse Billie, by his own admittance he used to shout in her face to try and shut her up.

And exactly, no one wants to be preached at when trying to catch a train, it should be saved for church/mosque/synagogue/whatever. But Fox is obviously only a Christian when he can use it against someone else.
Let's make him a martyr and send him to heaven post haste

Reactions: tim
Plus: "Since the show aired, he claims to have been taking sleeping pills for insomnia “because I thought my career was over”.

Which sort of answers "how do you sleep at night?"

Also poo-poos the claim he made in court that it was a couple of people on Twitter calling him a racist that done for his career...

When's that judge coming back with their verdict on that, btw?

Oh no, not GAY people in my Star Wars. As if Fox ever watched it anyway. And I'd rather have some bloke in heels around my hypothetical kids than Fox, because Fox is a fucking liability. I wouldn't be surprised if he abused Billie.

I don't think ANY religion should be on the boards, my own included. As if Fox is a practising Christian anyway.
Not specific to Laurence Fox, but this made me laugh.

has he started ranting a about the latest attack on this god fearing christian nation

hit tic buns

Iceland faces backlash as Christian symbol replaced on hot cross buns

they ought just to sell some with the cross diagonal for people who don't want the traditional cross

hot-cross-buns-7-square-500x500.jpg

:p

It never ceases to amuse me how obsessed with flags far right people are, but also how fucking thick and inconsistent they are with their concept of respecting the national flag. The very same twats who are frothing at the mouth about this don’t see anything wrong with, and often are actively involved in, plastering the sacred St George’s Cross with messages and unrelated crests for bragging rights at football stadia

IMG_5674.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom