Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

I'm no longer able to Twitter, but if I was, It would be tempting to tweet 'inside information' at him that 'Churchill Line' was considered, but rejected on the basis that WH was a notorious racist and alcohoic and his name thus unfit to grace the capital's transport network.

Didn't Boris claim dibs on Churchill Line for Crossrail 2 if it ever goes ahead?

I would not be at all surprised if his kids stop going to see him at the earliest possible opportunity. He's a terrible pathetic excuse for a human being and never have I felt more sympathy for Billie Piper. She's in an impossible situation being forced to coparent with that bellend.

As weepiper said, imagine having children with that arsehole. Jesus fucking Christ.

Fifteen year olds want to spend their birthdays with their mates, wherever their mates are based, which is likely closer to Mum's house. People build up this image in their own minds about how important they are to their teenage kids on their birthdays, but the sad fact is, you're there to provide Chinese takeaway and make yourself invisible. But of course that would stop him from being the main character and we couldn't have that.

This is a really interesting and difficult question - how much leeway do you give to someone with mental health issues?

It's one that's close to my heart because I've an Uncle whose behaviour has meant I've had to cut him out of my life. This is incredibly sad, as he was a big part of my life as I grew up and I do still worry about him.

But he has no idea of the havoc he wreaks on anyone near to him, particularly those who try to help him, and ultimately my self-preservation instincts kicked in. It was even worse for my Mum as he's her little brother and she felt a lot of responsibility for him.

Tough one, though, isn't it? With no clear-cut answer, I'd imagine.
I had to reluctantly cut all contact with my brother about 8 years ago (haven’t seen him in almost 20 years) because of similar behaviour. It’s sad because we were best mates through adolescence and I think he is a creative genius. However, Asperger’s, alcoholism and schizophrenia is a heady mix so when anything I did or said was seemingly wilfully twisted out of shape and embellished with pure malicious fantasy, eventually the time came when I realised that I had to walk away for the sake of my sanity. I’m sad about it to this day but there was no other way.

He's never gotten over Sainsbury's supporting BLM, has he? Weirdo.
I've never gotten over having to queue in Sainsbury's for 15 minutes to use a scab till and then being expected to scan the receipt I'd screwed up and dumped in the bottom of my bag to get through the gates to leave. Mind you that was yesterday afternoon and time is apparently a great healer.

I didn't scan the 30p net bag in which I was obliged to put my loose sprouts. That made me feel slightly better.

I've never gotten over having to queue in Sainsbury's for 15 minutes to use a scab till and then being expected to scan the receipt I'd screwed up and dumped in the bottom of my bag to get through the gates to leave. Mind you that was yesterday afternoon and time is apparently a great healer.

I didn't scan the 30p net bag in which I was obliged to put my loose sprouts. That made me feel slightly better.
Fuck that.

Back
Top Bottom