Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Thanks. I have to give c
cupid_stunt credit for the memes, mind.

I can't remember what was on that design before I decided to play with it, but here's the blank template if anyone wants to use it for any other 'Luna tick'.

1e.png

My first version was -

1e1.png

Here's the image of Fox I used in my second version, in case it's handy to use for other memes.

1e6.jpg

Maybe we should club together to get a statue of fox, which I'm sure would be a great attraction at community fairs and demos and so on for people to hurl things at. At 50p a go we'd recoup the cost of the thing in no time.
I like this idea very much. I'm also trying to think of any 'side-hustle' spin-offs, like 'Penny For The Cunt' in November. Maybe create a few template Fox figures by 3D printing, distribute to local youngsters and watch as a once-moribund folk tradition is revived, all in the service of the public's vilification of and expression of contempt towards 'Lozza' Fox as they hurl rotten locally-sourced root vegetables at him

which apparently means:

maybe they meant it in the auld sense of the gesture

hard to tell.

not everyone knows about the 'new' meaning. i did mention it out at a former workplace 2 or 3 years back where stock images of people were used in marketing material, and one thing came out with a person making this gesture. the marketing guy didn't know that. i think that image was not used in the next version of that particular thing.

although according to some people, it depends which hand you use - one hand is preferred as it looks more like WP

this particular tweeterer looks fairly pro-palestine on the current situation, so think they probably meant it as approval.

hard to tell.

not everyone knows about the 'new' meaning. i did mention it out at a former workplace 2 or 3 years back where stock images of people were used in marketing material, and one thing came out with a person making this gesture. the marketing guy didn't know that. i think that image was not used in the next version of that particular thing.

although according to some people, it depends which hand you use - one hand is preferred as it looks more like WP

this particular tweeterer looks fairly pro-palestine on the current situation, so think they probably meant it as approval.
Oh OK, that'll teach me to jump to conclusions. It's just most people would use a thumbs-up, and I hadn't seen that particular gesture before, which is why I researched it.

Maybe we should club together to get a statue of fox, which I'm sure would be a great attraction at community fairs and demos and so on for people to hurl things at. At 50p a go we'd recoup the cost of the thing in no time.
Would likely go down a storm at Urbfest and surrounding activities. Suburban types for crafting, a Lozza-themed vegetable sculpture competition. Someone at South London Makerspace would possibly do it for the love of the game and expenses.

Back
Top Bottom