Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Tbh, while I didn't hear or read the specific Jo Brand 'joke' acid attacks are heinous crimes and joking about them just isn't funny. It would be about as funny as a rape 'joke' or other 'jokes' about crimes that are usually misogynistic hate crimes carried out by men against women.
It was when various wankers were being pelted with milkshakes including Farage. Farage cried like he always does and there was the usual chorus of condemnation. Brand joked that in Farage's case they should have substituted milkshake for battery acid. Honestly, the joke never bothered me but I never made the connection to attacks on women as the context is completely different.

How long will this Hosking character continue bankrolling 'Lozza', paying for lost deposits (2021 mayoral election; 2023 Uxbridge and South Ruislip by-election) and forking out for multifarious legal costs. I mean, he's clearly a very stupid wealthy man, but surely there must come a limit.

Al Fayed pumped £200 million into Fulham FC, apparently in the genuine belief that with a big enough cash injection, he could transform the club into the 'Manchester United of the south', but even Mad Mo saw sense in the end and cut his losses.

Cunt thing to say, naturally, but also evidence of Fox's stupidity and lack of historical knowledge - as any monument built to commemorate that time will also remind us of the times we used to out shoot Fascists instead of letting them fester on Social Media.

To be fair, that just seems like performative theatrics after the blatant racism practiced by the wankers who claim to own the power. I can think of better things to benefit communities than a fucking statue. Although Lozza hadn’t quite grasped that. Instead focusing on what he is scared of. Skin colour.

Back
Top Bottom